Reviews for Duty
thecakemasterofpanem chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
I like it so plz continue!
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
A bit over-drawn, but still pleasant to read.
Borys
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
The answer to the question: "How great is the essence of forming this Allegiance?" is the sort of shoves-the-gun-barrel-in-Theoden's-mouth variety ...
Borys
Celestia's Paladin chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I do have a question for you, will this ever be finished?
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
i absolutely love this idea. i wish that there were more stories like this ;D
Pixie468 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
The first chapters are a miss. I read them quickly to try and get to the good stuff...but never found anything appealing. This last chapter is getting better, but your writing is not refined enough for my taste. It feels rushed, juvenile, and generic. Sorry!
Neonstargurl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh, please, please, please finish this! I am a fan of Eowyn/Faramir, but Boromir is my favorite character in LOTR and I can't shake the feeling that if he survived and came to Rohan and met Eowyn, this pairing would've definitely happened! Please finish! I'll read every chapter!
Neonstargurl chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
oh, I love this! I always thought this would be a good pairing and now this proves it! please, please continue!
BetaReject chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Its a shame that you have abandoned this tale as I really enjoyed reading this story. It is not often that you see Boromir/Eowyn as a pairing and I loved your portrayal of them here, how it is their loyalty to their families and country that has brought them together.
Charge chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Sorry, but this in no way can portrait this characters and their possible wedding.

Better example of such 'duty' marrying could be Soledad's "The White Lady of Rohan" (/s/616187/2/Book_1_The_White_Lady_of_Rohan), there Boromir meets her on his way to Rivendell.

That's much more closer seriously...

Neither Eowyn should refuse him that much, nor he meant to hate women!
Sanvean0 chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Like the pairing and I like the fic.

Keep updating & thank U !
Asphodel chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Please write more. I just now have had a chance to pick this story up and it is so well written that I would love to read more! Pretty please?
sinj chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
This looks interesting - could be fun to see how two strong willed chracters get on. Hope you update soon.
seyyada chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
yay! i love this pairing. woould you review my version? its called 'unexpected'. Please tell me what you think. also, where do you find a muse? i am desparately in need of one...
Nelarun chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
I love this story. Your characters are realistic and the story line well presented. I can't wait for the update.

Nela