Reviews for Falling Flight
Crazycally chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
A bit OOC but enjoyable
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
.wow.

One of the best pieces I have ever read...)

I loved the way you portrayed how he loved her without using "I love you...")
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Beautiful.
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Nice piece of work :)
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh my goodness, this left me with the happiest silly smile at the end and made my heart go squee! I loved neji and tenten's interaction and the flying/falling idea. that was absolutely adorable. faved right now!
Zzsoccer334 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ah, I fell in love with this story. (No pun intended)

I love the way you wrote it and the fast pace of it that made the reader feel as if they were falling as quickly and inexorably as Tenten was. And Neji's part was so great too. I love the contrast between the two, and how perfectly they could meet in the middle.

100% Adore this! Thanks so much!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
So cute. I love it.
inu-kun chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
wow...that was...fluffy. CUTE...!
SlimReaper chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Beautifully written! I love the contrast between them that only makes the tension more obvious. Neji needs to fly, and Tenten is there to teach him how. Terrific!
hinata hyuuga chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw, this is a bittersweet fanfic.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I really like this, it is amazing.

First of all, I'd like to mention that I was listening to With Me by Sum 41 (UNINTENTIONALLY) while reading this. You should try this, it really changes the feeling of this story (I've read it before). I love the nolstalgic feeling With Me creates for me, and combined with your awesome story, it's great.

I like the metaphors in Tenten's section. Your writing style for this oneshot is great, and I enjoyed this story a lot.

Amazing job!
Azakura chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow. I noticed that you like to write about flying a lot.

Another good story written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh my God so beautyful i loved it a lot really beautyful
sobermansober chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
hooray! i super love your work! god! how did you think of that? i mean, the thing about reversing the law of gravity. way to go! i could never think of using those two repulsing ideas in a thousand years! love it! love it! love it! nicely done!
everlasting.rainbow chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
that was so sweet! xDD loved it
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »