Reviews for What Becomes of Us
Poppyflake chapter 17 . 3/9/2007
Excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
heather03nmg chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
You are an evil person, no virtual chocolate for you, evil cliffhanger writer.

Well besides the evil ending, I loved the chapter especially John's thoughts as time was ticking down. Great writing, thanks for shooting Dean (I know I'm a bad person for wishing him injury).

Update or I'll hunt you down like that fabric softner teddy bear!
Nilah chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
Torture, torture! I can't wait for your last chapter!

This was a really great read. I think I'll have to go back and read it straight through.

Hope you've got lots more stories to come.
Jennygeee chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
OMG That was so exiting! I don't know how you did that - absolutely brilliant! I was on the edge of my seat trying to read too fast as the minutes and seconds passed by! Phew, I'd better take a rest now!
Nate and Jake chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
You are evil. Update soon. I can't wait for more. You can't leave us with this cliffhanger. You have to update soon.
NathMG chapter 17 . 3/7/2007

Oh my God! That was so awesome. Please update now. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story.
Jetnis chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
Okay, I want to say firstly that I am risking a reprimand at work to write this. Secondly...that was the best cliff hanger I have read in an incredibly long time. You have a gift my friend. I can't WAIT for the next chapter.
Nim chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
I loved John! :-)
samantha-dean chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
wow that was amazing ...and sso suspensive
Sanderspleen chapter 17 . 3/6/2007
Holy crap! You stopped there? So intense and so awesome...you gotta update now! This was an amazing chapter.
Poaetpainter chapter 17 . 3/6/2007
amazing suspense!
Jennygeee chapter 16 . 3/4/2007
"I can't let him die, dad. I won't. You have to understand; it’s both of us or neither.”
Nate and Jake chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
It wouldn't let me log-in.

Anyway, amazing chapter. I can not wait for more. Update soon. I hope you grandpa and sister are doing better.
Poaetpainter chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
AWESOME Chapter!
NathMG chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
Yahoo. Even when he's hurt, that boy can fight. Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the big showdown. Update soon!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »