Reviews for What Becomes of Us
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
WOW What a great chapter! My heart was in my throat as I read this one. Can't wait for the next!
Jennygeee chapter 15 . 2/26/2007
Come on Sam and John what are you playing at? It's about time you found Dean he hasn't got much longer! Those twisted sisters cannot have Dean 'cause he's mine! Great chapter!
Poppyflake chapter 15 . 2/26/2007
Very good chapter and I hope Sam and John suss out where Dean is soon. Please update soon.
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 2/26/2007
*thinking about next chapter*
Nana56 chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Poor boys! Sam's hurting so much and Dean's about to freeze!

Hang on, Dean, they'll find you!

Don't give up, Sam. Think! What did you miss? You'll get it!

This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Nilah chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
I’m sorry to hear about your sister. I hope that she’s okay now.

Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your story. You know I was almost in a panic a while back, because I had just skimmed a few chapters, telling myself I’d definitely revisit to “Story Alert” and read, only to not be able to find the story. Then quite by accident, I found the story again.

John and Missouri are good characters, and I love your use of them. Of course all the Dean hurt and angst doesn’t hurt. Keep it up!
samantha-dean chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
wow brillant chapter!
Kei chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Sam has grown so powerful and yet, it seems that if Dean dies, Sam dies -literally. Major angst here! I have to see what happens next!
Jennygeee chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
That Sam sure has some powers! They have to find Dean and quick! Good chapter, please hurry with the next one.
Poppyflake chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Good chapter - looking forward to seeing what's going on with Dean and how Sam and John can rescue him.
Nana56 chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Ah, ha! That's what happened! OK, so now we know and I'm sure they can use this, now that it's understood. It'll have to be dealt with, however, when this is all over.

I loved the little bit when Sam stood up to John and John had to step back a bit...cool. Great chapter.
Kei chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
*“I’m sorry, John, but I don't feel him anymore.”* That's bad; that's really bad. You *wouldn't* kill Dean, would you? I am looking forward to the next chapter (anxiously)!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 13 . 2/15/2007
Great story! Look forward to an update.
Jennygeee chapter 13 . 2/15/2007
Good chapter! Damn that Missouri all she cares about is Sam "Where the hell is Sam" - "Is Sam alright?". Doesn't she care about poor Dean? What has happened to Dean - is he okay? Please update soon I really need to know that he's alright! You're doing great with this story!
Poppyflake chapter 13 . 2/15/2007
Good chapter again - please update soon.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »