Reviews for What Becomes of Us
Nana56 chapter 13 . 2/15/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! Dean! Sam! My poor boys! Help them! Save them! My heart's breaking along with John's!

Wow! This chapter is a heart pounder! Great job!
Poaetpainter chapter 13 . 2/14/2007
GREAT chapter!
ws chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I really like this one so far. The depth of your writing is great. If you're open to a minor bit of constructive criticism to make a good piece even better, it's a tendency of new writers to do what experienced writers refer to as "head-hopping," which is to say, jumping around between POVs in the same section. If you could avoid jumping rapidly back and forth between Dean's and Sam's it would make it easier for the reader to settle in. But it's a great story and I'm lookng forward to getting into the sections I haven't had a chance to read yet. Thanks for posting it!
Kei chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
A dark and grim chapter -Dean's situation made all the more difficult because he can empathise with his captor's situation. Very tense -and very good! I look forward to more!
samantha-dean chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
poor dean ...poor sammy
iris254 chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
I really like your Sam in this story, especially his powers. It's what I hope they do on the show; Sam having to reel in his powers and fight the darkness inside him. Great job, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nana56 chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Ah, ha! So that's the game, huh? Great little plot twist! Gonna love to see how they save Dean! Great chapter!
Poaetpainter chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
oh... that was good
Poppyflake chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Good chapter again. Now what's going to happen? Obviously Dean needs rescuing - but if Sam goes, that's just falling in line with their plans. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Jennygeee chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Another good chapter - please update soon!
Jennygeee chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
I was just about to read chapter 12 when I realised I had missed this one! I'm glad I didn't forget to read this - it's a great chapter! I love the bond these two boys have!
nilahrebagmail.com chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
My apologies for not reviewing sooner. Your last chapter was so intense. I speed read through it and then went back and did a slow read. I am really enjoying your portrayal of Dean. Can't wait for what is to come. Liked the Sam and John standoff, and the handling of John's thoughts. I know he really loves his sons, but finds it hard to show. I think you're doing a fine job of walking that fine line.

On another note, I think you should spend a little more time with the spell check. No razzing meant, but sometimes it detracts from the momentum of the story when you notice a typo etc. That was just a little coaching. Apart from that , your story rocks.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter! I loved it and so glad John was able to get to Sam and help him. Now, they can go together to help Dean!
Kei chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Powerful, and I dare say, nerve-wracking chapter with all of the Winchesters on the edge or near the breaking point (poor Dean). One can feel the explosion (emotional, supernatural) on the horizon. Please keep it coming!
Poppyflake chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Very good chapter - definitely looking forward to the next one.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »