Reviews for Summer House Tales
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh god just picturing Yukari lightly kissing Minamo's neck is SO hot! If you did write more and can't publish it, mind sending me a copy in an email or something? You so should've continued dude! It killed me at the end there in terms of stuff starting to get sexy. Also wish you could've gone into some of the stuff Minamo was saying cause that KILLED me when I was watching the anime that they didn't show what Minamo was talking about to them. So many things it could've been!

Anyway this fic rocked overall and now I'm wondering what Nyamo used the necktie for on Yukari...hm.

This is fantastic and definitely brings a that's so Yukari grin to my face: "The story begins long ago, when our Ms Kurosawa was madly in loveā€¦"
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awesome! I most definitely have to watch the anime again and read the manga as well. Would have liked to know some of the details though! ;)
RaptorJuice chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh yeah! That was great! I burst out laughing on multiple occasions! I love how you handled "the morning after" so to speak, and that ending was so cute! Awesome!
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Uuuuhh... Could you recheck the rating on this for me, please?
Rabanete chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good one xD
N.H.Keys chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
my friends and i dubbed that episode i dont really remember all the lines we used but it was something like this. god we need to get together and do another dub. i busted up laughing and i'm in public so hehehe i'm glad i don't get embarrassed
GreenTeaLeafLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
yummy! hehe.. so cute. and yummy.. hehe
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice. I like how you actually kept it pretty close to the actual story.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Hi!

I'm really sorry that I didn't review this one yet! I was just doing a quick check up after your latest update!

I've been wanting to see a story about this for so long! It makes so much sense too! Can you imagine Chiyo asking about the trib position (or something like that). By the way, why is she asking about it? For Sakaki? Whoa! LOL

Thank you so much for writing a happy, healthy lesbian interpretation to Nyamo's "adult" tangent!

As always, your work is superior!

writer-jm
Professor Bathroom chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Nice, little cute story, i liked it! Keep up the good work & Hope to read more fics from you in the future!
LtStorm chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Cute story, I like.
oOLucyOo chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
please! send me the true end! my mail is thanks a lot!
Bara Aozora chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
XD Wow. I really enjoyed that. When I watched the summer episodes, that was totally what my mind was thinking as well. But maybe that's just the lesbian mindframe speaking. O I really like the way you write these two together. You manage to keep their characters, but show the little snippets of weaknesses and sentiments.. Nyamo being a panicked ball under the covers, and Yukari being understanding and quiet, (and not to mention quick with one-liners).. And yeah.. FFnet rules.. .; If those rules had been a little different, Elena and Tifa would have.. Ahem.. By now.
zky-zephyr chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i love yukari/nyamo. wonderful story!
purrpickle chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I liked this story. *grins* I always wondered what Nyamo could have said, and your characterizations were spot on! And really, I always saw it that way too. Anyway, much kudos! and thank you.

-purrpickle