Reviews for Batman's Guide to Defeating the Arkhamites Easier
Human With Angel Wings chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
great job! So funny, keep it up!
ViveWonderland chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Mad Hatter.

Nicely done and very funny in both quiet and loud ways. Just remember 'We're all mad here'

Vive le fantom
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Definitely cool chapters three to five
Acacia24 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
This one is probably my second favorite.

Mad Hatter! Write about the Mad Hatter next time! He's my favorite villian!
Acacia24 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I think this one's my favorite. I always like the Riddler's raving. "HOW DID HE DO IT? I HAVE TO KNOW! DO YOU HEAR ME?"

A Rubiks cube plus superglue... Ha Ha! Pure genius!
Ivo-goji chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Haha, I've always loved these drabbles.

"If no thunderstorm is available, it is entirely appropriate to use special effects to create your own."

Brilliant!XD Though one can't help but ask, when is there ever no thunderstorm in Gotham City?

Next Arkhamite? Hmm... Well, the natural choice would be the Mad Hatter (seeing as this is B:TAS fic, and a B:TAS fic without the Hatter is maddness). However, I'd really like to see Callender Girl in the next drabble- she hardly gets any stories, and the oppertunities for comedy are massive.
xNOx chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Ha, this is the funniest 'How to' guide to defeat batman's villains! Every single chapter had humor without losing the truth about the characters, I'm also happy because you've used some of my favorite villains so far.

For the next chapters will you use the mad hatter, the ventriloquist and killer croc, please? thank you, keep on the good work.

P.S: "Scarecrow screams like a girl!" XD awesome.
Jejune Nightshade chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
LOL
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Pretty clever steering the Joker into that particular shop, the humor of that would be as noted quite funny, although he won't find it so as that particular shop is not a all what the Joker invisioned by the Name of the store. A really terrific capture knocking the Joker silly when he's not paying attention to where he's going. Can you imagin the un mercyful ribbing when he's dilivered tied up in lingerie. Great Job, till next time.
The French Army chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
LOL! haha, i could so see scarecrow scream like a girl. XD

You should write about the Mad Hatter next!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
cool.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Do the Mad Hatter next
Black391 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
YES!1 You rule! Totally awesome

Oh I would like to vote for: Mad Hatter (he goes so well with Scarecrow) and Killer Croc coz he is big and awesomeness and Two-Face...nothing more needs to be said about him...PLEASE hear Totally was like an undate? LOL
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Haha, great addition :D Scare the scarecrow, of course. OH,I absolutely loved this line: "For the next event, please be prepared not to laugh out loud." In my head, I was actually picturing Batman a he's planning some of his "sneak ups" having to bite his lip from laughing. I know, if I were a superhero, I'd definitely have a problem with too much giggling, lol. I'd like to see Two-Face some time in the future and the Mad Hatter sometime in the future :D
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
With each chapter, the captures are more inventive and humorous. I imagine the Scarecrow is going to have to face down alot of ribbing by the other inmates, when the word gets around about how easy it was for the caped crusaders to capture him and his cohorts. I laughed alot reading this chapter, but the biggest laugh came when Robin laughed and exclaimed, "Scarecrow screams like a Girl!" Great Job! Till next time.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »