Reviews for Batman's Guide to Defeating the Arkhamites Easier
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
With each chapter, the captures are more inventive and humorous. I imagine the Scarecrow is going to have to face down alot of ribbing by the other inmates, when the word gets around about how easy it was for the caped crusaders to capture him and his cohorts. I laughed alot reading this chapter, but the biggest laugh came when Robin laughed and exclaimed, "Scarecrow screams like a Girl!" Great Job! Till next time.
Black391 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
i read them all. I laughed so hard at the one about the rigged rubix cube! I could so see the Riddler being ignored coz it happened in "Riddler's Reform"! Skills and lingerie for the Joker? WOW
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
HA! XD Nice one. Lingere. LOL

I love the disclaimer at the end about using Harley as bait. Not only would he leave her there, he would laugh about it. XD

Great addition! Hm... could we see The Scarecrow next? Or the Mad Hatter?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Excellent addition in this chapter. Hahaha! Great work. Great way to catch the Joker. heehee. Oh, and thanks for the kudos. I'll give you my vote later:)
sigh chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I love this. Please do the joker, scarecrow, and two-face next.

p.s.: The riddler's turn was so funny, I fell out of my chair laughing.
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Do the Scarecrow or the Mad Hatter next!
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ha ha! I love it!
harleyQdoll chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
LOL!

good one :]
persian85033 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
That does sound like a good way to deal with him. Then he'll drive everyone in Arkham more insane, wondering out loud why he couldn't solve
persian85033 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Interesting, shooting the plant.
BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
HAHAAHAHA! "What did you do? Tell me! How did you make it so it wouldn't move?" XD Superglued Rubix cube. Superglue, the all-purpose fix-it... and apparently Rogue-thwarting tool. LOVELY.

Hm... after the Joker? I would like to see the Scarecrow. ;)

Thank you for the amusing update!
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
These first two are pretty funny, I read the third one shot, befor reading your first storys. You did a great job with all of them. I would like to have my kitty trained, the way you did Catwoman's with the treats, knowing Poision Ivy, it'll work every time, to threaten her precious plants. Your doing great keep it up.
LADYMALLARD chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
This was very clever and funny. Great, one shot on useing your smarts to defeat a villain, without expending to much energy and spending the time(and medical supplies) in a standard fight. Can't wait for the next one.(Suggestion for future villian) .
paint-yourself-beautiful chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
My god, this was hilarious! Step six was absolutely the best! XD Glad to see you're back updating everything!

I would love to see something with Two-Face. ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/7/2008