Reviews for Batman's Guide to Defeating the Arkhamites Easier
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter! I love the layout of these drabbles! They're so much fun to read. Plus I can see them in my head. I see a voice over. Perhaps John Cleese narrating as the animation is on freezeframe. Then it opens to scene. Freezes again for narration. Scene again. Anyhow, it's hilarious on screen and hilarious in my head. Great job!
persian85033 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Both were pretty cool. I really liked the Catwoman wish I could get my cat that way, but she's too smart for her own good. Next...why not...the Mad Hatter?
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Terrific and cute too.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Cute. Nifty.
BatTitan chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
LOL both chapters are hilarious! "Do not gloat, but do make it acknowledged that you are very proud of yourself." That would be just like Batman. Please, don't change your writing style. Ever. It's perfect the way it is! Anyway, I'd like to see the Joker next. Update soon, please!
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I'd like to see Joker and Two-Face. Unfortunately, I can't think of any way to deal with them.
Lealah Lupin III chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Lol, Merry way...

Nice! These little ficlets are very cute and highly entertaining. Can't wait to read more!

Suggestion: Scarecrow.
eddie munster chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
harley!
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
"Do not gloat, but do make it acknowledged that you are very proud of yourself." In other words, gloat, but be subtle. _ Please continue!
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOL Nice. "Give it up, or the plant gets it..." _ Entirely amusing!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
I like it! very funny! please continue!
Peanuckle chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
These are pretty funny. I wanna see you do Harley Quinn next.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
This is so amusing! _

Could you do Riddler next? He's my favorite villian.

Brava! Brava!

Smeagul
fireinu chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I like the drabbles. I would like to see one about the riddler.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Hahaha! Excellent work. I enjoy the layout of these shorties. Great job, Trish. I still haven't gotten an alert for this story so I just hunted down the chapter myself. Anyhow, awesome work!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »