Reviews for Nothing's going right
PinkyThePanda11 chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
great story! i am new on here and i saw your comments about r and r! well i love the fact that everything came full circle and how everything worked out for the one youd least expect it to! it was really good!
edward'is'like'no'other chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
OMG THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY! i really liked it lol. i think u get the point so ill just stop buggin. lol -giggles-
DELETED22331 chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
WOW! I can actually relate to Candi (with out the abuse!) i hide my diary under my bead and i've been doing that for like 4 years and my brother and sister never guess to look there!
lllb94 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Aw! lol The shower part made me laugh! Please do the sequel!
RIP GG and VM chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
Great ending! I love that Miley and Jake are back together & that Oliver and Lilly are still together & that Candi is away from her evil ex-adoptive parents! WOOHOO! Great story! :D
Ellis chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
That was good, except i wanted to know more about miley! i wish she would have gotton more credit and stuff...
southern-gurl94 chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
i luved this fanfic! it was so good!
WorriedShoes014 chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Woah. Standing ovation. I loved this FanFic. Please write a sequel. You are a very talented writer.

ciao.

nat.
SupaDorkiiex3 chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Yay it was a really nice fic. :]

I'm glad that everyone is all happy. -cough- Especially since it ended Jiley and Loliver. :D XD ahahahaha

Heh I liked it and I hope you write a sequel! :D
fire-panther24 chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
woot! I love this story. BTW just how good is "holly?" She must be pretty good if she can beat Hannah lol.
how-should-i-feelx3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I read your stories about Candi on IMDb and thought they were amazing [btw, this is vicenza04]. i love this story. it's pure genius. you truly tell every detail of what's happening. please continue. it's awesome.

ciao... nat.
anonymous chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
omg this is really really good, please please pleas update as soon as u possibly can, i dont knwo if i can wait for the next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT MILEYA ND JAKE TOGETHER, THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER...PPLEAASE, AND UPDATE ASAP
southern-gurl94 chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
update soon, this is so good
DELETED22331 chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
O MY G! THE FLASHBACKS REMIND ME OF GOSSIP GIRL! Great story so far though! update real sook ok?
XxSpecklesIsMyBabyxX chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
this is really good! i just dont get the closet thing...lol. update soon!