Reviews for Curses!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Lol
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god. I was in stitches.

This makes toe top tier of fics, imo. I think I'll be revisiting this one quite a few times.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Brilliant! Had me giggling all the way through.
C x
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
nice recipe! I got the things for it but could'nt find a handsome blond to stand by me while I make it. hahaaa

good work
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was very cute! Good story, Thanks :)
purplerawr chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was awesome :D especially the silly titles for the curses!

- purplerawr
saya.sen chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I absolutely love how "A curse performed by lovers to annoy each other" is considered a "very nasty curse". And your story's hilarious.

Saya
VintageOppression chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Haha! I loved this. It was so funny. Draco is just such an amazing character when he's in the middle of a major queen-out.
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
love this story

love the ending:Note: Not guaranteed to inspire forgiveness of past wrongs or make attractive blond men fall in love with you.
tandy9evaG chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I love it! It made my day. Don't know what to say about it...I think it's simply great. Really, really good work.

I actually reviewed...The first review I wrote, it's not much but... Congratulations! Don't know if you're happy about it but I just had to write it.
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
AW. tres cute! I loved it :)
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
first: I LOVED the cats! I was laughing so hard when he talked about the cats. and it was very cute too.

I think harry was kinda ooc, but I liked it, cus he was funny.

I wish we could see how they..ended this curse too

very cute story!
Christy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This is very cute :D
lohshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Reread "Curses" tonight, and it's as amazing and wonderful as the first time I read it. I love your use of dialog... and how dialog not only moves the story so smoothly but also makes Harry and Draco so believable in this situation. The story has humorous moments...poignent moments...memorable moments. You are a talented storyteller and writer! I do believe that "Curses" is my favorite of your stories so far. I've enjoyed all the others, of course, but there's something about this one that captivates me.
yume111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
very funny and a really nice story!

Thanks!