Reviews for 100 Symptoms of OAS
Eve chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Every time I watch the season 2 final episode, I still cry when Aang gets shot by lightning, even though it's 2013 and the entire series ended about 3 years ago! (I think, I try not to keep count) :'(
Fang chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Yes i have a serious case of Obsessive Avatar Syndrome, as well as Generator Rex infection, Dragons: Riders of Berk Fever, and Star Wars flu. I am quite sick. Stay away from me because they are VERY contagious
Avatar Obsession chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
in response to #97...its actually 25 hours, not 20 ;) i should know haha
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yes! It's official! I have OAS :D WOO HOO! Avatar TLA for life!
zukofan2005 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
11/25 holy shoot, I actually thought I had more symptoms than that!
kalicious chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
:OD
kalicious chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
:D
kalicious chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
:{) (man with a sexy mustache) Good job.
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is funnay.
Fire Legend chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Wow, nice list. I have what, 78 of these symptoms. Haha, I love being obsessed with Avatar. It's such a unique show. Amazing, too. I should stop before the spazzing begins...Anyway, Avatar for the win. 'nuff said.
Dovetail19 chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
I know what you meant by Momo being disguised as a ghost(or I think I do). In "City of Walls and Secrets", Sokka's plan to get into the party was to dress Momo up like a ghost to distract the guards. The only reason I know this is because I recently got the Season 2 box set and watched that episode today.

I did over 90% of this. Good job.
Rebel-to-Write chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Holy Crap these fit me so well! I have gotten into huge shipping battles with a lot of Kataangers I love this show and this is confirming it
Lady Juse chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
125. If you ever did get the chance to meet Zuko, the first thing you’d do (besides tackle him)

ehehe...

would be to make him listen to Linkin Park. The first song: Numb. – Avatarwolf

Yeah-no!

How about some Wicked!
Lady Juse chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
59. You compare every TV show you’ve ever watched with Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Well...to compair Avatar/Buffy...

Both have increidably sexy men! (SEXY ANGEL BUT!)

Both have two chariters, that are master/apperntace with a family relationship, making them closer

Both have shippers that ship the master with the apperntace's mother...(What can I say...I'm a Giles/Joyce shipper!)

61. You are a Zuko fangirl.

62. And you’re not a Zutaran

Well...no hard-core! (Zutaran, that is!)

74. You futilely try to breed a turtle and a duck. Or a badger and a mole. Or an elephant and a koi. The results were disastrous.

I have a feeling a scientest will try that oneday!
Lady Juse chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
13. You bought an iPod just so you could watch Avatar episodes whenever you wanted.

But then, if you used iTunes; you'll not be able to learn those useless facts from the comentary such as:

Spirit Water is for Series Regulars only! (for why Katara didn't use it to heal Jet)

The writer of The Earth King never had a cool dream like Zuko's during his metamrophasis

15. You challenge random people to an Agni-Kai.

I PLEAD GUILTY!