Reviews for Sunless Noon
HohoemiNoTeresa chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Write more soon. :)
redeem chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Oho... I like this. Finally, an extremely descrpitive writer. You make me want to melt, seriously. Everything is so perfect. Every little phrase, every little conversation, the entire plot-though at this point the outcome is unclear- is wonderful. A definite favorite of mine. I love how you've created Bella and Edward's relationship. Fantastic!

redeem
ForeverFay chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
oh wow.i really like write so much like just has that when you can please!i think this is the best fanfic ive read yet.

~ace
just a little wicked chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I think this is probably the most Stephenie-like fanfiction I have ever read. Are you sure that you're not Stephenie Meyer? I'm not wholly convinced. It's absolutely amazing. Please update soon.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
whew. anyway, it was ABOUT TIME THAT YOU UPDATED! anyway, update soonER please!
Klutzic Kitten chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
aw! that was adorable

ahaha! Emmett was throwing rocks at them!

what ever could they be hiding?

i cant wait

luv

Niki
justlovely1013 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
its amazing! the best christmas card i ever got!
Asquared91 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
That was good but why did Edward pull away?

Update again soon!

Alison
lizzie izzie chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
oh my gosh emo girl i love it so much. it's brillant. it's def not glindafied. me amo
foreverinlove17 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I love your story and the way your writing style. It has a nice flow to it and rythym. Update soon.
LouisvilleKiss chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
ilove it! please continue!
lizziemcclure chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Strange ending but I loved the chapter! I really like how you portray Edward in this story. It's different... in a GREAT way! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !
rikubean chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
ChiƩ! StupƩfiant! Excellentissime! Merveilleux!

Just 'cause I feel like speaking in French! ;)

Absolutely WONDERFUL! Added to alerts, keep up the good work!
BlaineAndersonLover chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
AW! so fluffy! i luv it! what was edward looking at? i wanna know! this story is great! UPDATE SOON! pwease? thanks! :)
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I like it so far.

Oh wow. That dream. Oh wow.

Update again soon!