Reviews for Ghosts
natalia chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
excellent writting. very intresting to read.
Charmina chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I'm a little confused 'cause I know I've read this story before and I just can't understand why I didn't review..? Well, better late then never!

As always, you have that very special way with words that goes beyong anything I've ever read before! It's gripping and emotional and so full of suspense that I find myself moving closer and closer to the computer as if all the answers would come to me if I just looked hard enough. And the plot for this was very original and fascinating on its own.

What Draco was sorry for wasn't that easy to figure out, and maybe I didn't figure it out at all, but I liked it that way! It shouldn't be spelled out because it felt like it was something too deep to formulate in words... But, just to make sure, he was sorry for having had a fleeting tought that when Harry died he wouldn't have to be forced to maybe break up..? Or, perhaps not break it up, but he had feared where their relationship were going and now he wouldn't have to wonder anymore... It felt like it was something like that at least, but I might be way of )

In anycase, wether I'm right or not, the story was really powerful and captivating! I loved it, just like I've loved everything else you've written! I'm still waiting for that other story you mentioned, but maybe you will find it in yourself to write something new after Deathly Hallows is out? There should be lots of new ideas to work on then )
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Beautiful. Confusing. Great
Everlasting Devastation chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That was beautiful. Tragic but so beautiful. Loved it.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
dang...

so, this was really, really good, but...i'm still confused about what draco was sorry about. was it because he didn't have faith in harry? or something else?

great job with this!