Reviews for Once a Queen in Narnia, Always a Queen in Narnia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this story.
Narnian Pirate chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is really nice. Short and sweet it truly conveys the real meaning of Narnia. Thanks for this, I hoped Susan found her way in the end! ;)
CountessCora chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This warms my heart. Thank you kindly.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
short, but incredibly sweet _ i absolutely adored it. awesome job.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was wonderful. I really liked the flow of the piece, and the "conversation" between Susan and Aslan.

Daughter of Eve... The voice came from everywhere and nowhere. It was powerful. It was gentle. It could not be refused or shut out. She was drawn, beyond her own control, to it.

“Aslan!” With the joyous cry of one who knows forgiveness and has seen her Saviour, Susan flung her arms around his neck.

“Oh, dear Aslan!”

She was home.

*claps*
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This was a bit fast, I agree, but it almost made me cry. Then again, fics like this (with Susan returning to Narnia) always almost make me cry. But it was very beautiful Christian-wise and other wise...Sigh, it makes me very sad just thinking about Narnia...

DevilishAngel112, the slightly deranged author who is a firm believer in the existance of Narnia.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Are you Theodwyn on War of the Ring . net?

If so, I am steelelf and steelsheen over there! I already reviewed this, there, but...

I have always been partial to Susan and Edmund. somehow they always were special to me.

Sigh.

Lovely! I love reading the many many forms of this story.
Blaze88188 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I liked it, but it did happen fast. Very creative.
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
The pace was a bit fast though, but, I know the point that you're trying to make. This is just unabashedly CHRISTIAN! And, I love it! I love the part [With me, all is possible.] It reminds me of Jesus. Sigh! Just Wonderful! Keep up the good work! )

God bless!