Reviews for In Between
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
thats terrible, but I don't think Danny wouldn't turn intangible or something before Dash could do that to them, you with the panic he would be feeling. Anyway this was a good story, thanks for writing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Oh, man, I remember that car. Ew.

Baby steps. (And deadfic, so freaking yay about that.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
*snickers* Ah, yes, the "how does this work" phase. There is no getting out of that without humiliation.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Yeah, only Jack Fenton could add "ghosts" and "containment" and come up with "fancy soup can".
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
...So Dash saw the scary eyes, and he still never figures it out? Congrats, this scene just took Dash down from "hulking idiot" to "ambulatory pond scum" in terms of intelligence.

And yep, Vlad creep.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
"Danny, for one, couldn't imagine living with his parents constantly angry at him." Oh, the irony.

...Danny hates math? (It's been a while since I watched the show, so I don't actually remember this from canon.)
The Reader chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story is one of the best I have read pertaining to this situation. However, I am looking for a story that is the same situation but Sam and Tucker don't take his transformation as well. They don't even think he is alive at first. Danny gets angry at them. I remember reading this a long time ago, but i cannot find it. I know that one part of it, Sam and Tucker are staring at him "like he is an alien." I really enjoyed that story so if you could help me out, that would be great!
LadyLuck07 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I love it. You are defiantly amazing at if not a master of writing these stories but my favorite part? Not only is this fic awesome, but it even sticks to the plot! YOU EVEN LISTED EVERY REFERENCE! Best. Author. Ever.
wolf heart chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
id like to see where this story goes please continue
Phantom Fan 14 chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
You really should finish this! This is awesome! I am a big Danny Phantom phan and I've always wondered about that first month. You are doing awesome! Please continue!
Az The Dragon chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
I hope you are going to update this one soon, because it's really good!
Nut and Shell chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
QueenKit chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
*snickers* afraid of the box ghost. I imagine he looks back on that and laughs at himself.

Oh by the way you seem to have an error.

"he may have been overeager and a little bit of an idiot, but she was his idiot."

I believe you meant "but HE was HER idiot"
Butterfly Hippie chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
amazing as always. keeps explaining all the little things in canon that fans kinda wondered about...update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Very cool chapter.

Maybe Danny decided to use the Going Ghost phrase for focus; it's not needed to transform but helped him concentrate, the same way someone doing yoga uses a mantra when meditating.

Keep the good writing.