Reviews for Beauty
Kataang's The Name chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sweetest thing I've ever read.
Anesther chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Beautiful little drabble! I decided to read some Tokka after a long time of not being in the fandom and came upon this little gemstone. Love how it just exudes how Toph can think. I love Sokka but, dang, he's never sounded more gorgeous. I love it! :D
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Amazingly cute, simple and well written. It flows very well. Great job :3
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very lovely :) I liked it a lot!
PyroEra chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
cute drabble! short and sweet! keep up the good writing!
inuyoukailady chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
What an unique quandary. Does beauty really matter to the blind? Yet she is still sure he is beautiful, because he is in her opinion desirable in all other aspects. It does not even occur to that he may not be handsome. Skillful woven.
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw...That was so KYWOOT!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
SO LOVELY! Ooh, golly gee willickers. I so very much adore this. I didn’t even get she was blind at first, and then I got to the last line… And then it all means that much more on the second run through… this is such a perfect thing as blindness goes. Makes me want to run off and blind one of my characters right away. Voice, smell, touch… these things are expected, and then you make them so perfect. And his stride, and taste - these I wouldn’t have been looking for, and they’re all the more delicious for it.

[“But the outside… It doesn’t matters to the little blind girl.” -Shouldn’t there be a lack of “s” at the end of “matter”? And maybe “the” should be “a”?]

Nn. Whoot. I don’t know. I just so love this treatise on beauty through someone who can’t see. Not in the least didactic, either. Lovely, lovely. Sets me to singing. So be glad we’re separated by a glowing screen and you can’t hear me…
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I thought this was beautiful and very well written. I now, after only two fanficitons, love Toph/Sokka! This was just great, I am really hooked on this pairing now. I really loved your discriptions of what Toph thinks about Sokka, they were very discriptive(lol-duh!*smacks head* I can't think of any other way to explain it. :P) and I think you did a brilliant job!

Laters
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
very nice!
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very nice. I can definitely see Toph thinking this way. Keep up the good work; I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That was so cute and sweet! You write Toph really well.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh wow...this drabblet lives up to it's name. Excellent job! _x I may love George, but Tokka is my (second) OTP!
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very nice story. It really gives you a perspective of how Toph's view on Sokka. Great Job. Keep up the great work!
MeggyMegz chapter 1 . 11/30/2006