Reviews for Things I Never Said, Never Did
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awww...I cried. I usually don't cry. Consider this my seal of approval! You seriously rock! I'm glad you posted the sequel!
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh my god *sobs* this was the best! seriously I absolutely loved this story.

a friend of mine 'Princess Turk' recommended it. I love it

I will read teh one from rudes pov next!
Corbix chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I cried at the end, this story is fantastic and if anybody even thought of telling you otherwise they lied.
Mask of Lies chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
no matter how many times I read this it still makes me cry
KIRA Mistres of Fortune chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
wow that was great. it was so sad but it was great, nice job.
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Bloody Amazing
grasperfanboy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
You made my heart hurt D:
Queens of the mole people chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
omg this story made me cry . it was so sad. But it was really really good. Poor Reno i feel for him Lol but this was an awesome story!
drifting-nightmare chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
OMG! *sobs uncontrolably* You made me cry worse than Sailor Moon! I was sobbing, weeping, and bauling like a baby reading this! The emotion you put into this and writing style makes me wonder if you cried while writting this! I want more! someone has to save Reno! I cosplay him yo! *cough RUFUS! cough cough* ;;
sexion chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh. I don't want it to end. It was so sad, and happy at points, and funny at some of the flashbacks. Great. Pwease put the sequel up? Pweasepweasepwease?

I cried 'cuz it was so sad. ):
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Angel, so help me God, if that sequel isn't up by tommorrow, I am going to explode. (jk)

Seriously though, I REALy love this story. I was never really into the Reno/Rude pairing UNTIL I read this.
The-Other-Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
WE! I'm reviewing myself! Isnt that sad?
Silverhair Theory chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
*cries* its so beautiful...
V6 Studios chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was so heart wernching it literally and physically hurt. Kudos for the amazing wording and for making me cry like a little school girl...ugh.

-V
Thieves-of-Sonsuzlok chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Sonsuz: I'm not really one for angst but this was very very good.

Ali: I love the Reno/Rude pairing, so thank you very much for this one and any of those like this that you write in the future..there isn't nearly enough of them...

Artemis: I usually detest suicide fics, buit this was done really well. Kudos to you.