Reviews for The Secret Life of Greg Sanders
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I really hope you come back to this...I'd love to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Wow, I like this story. it would have been really nice if you updated :)
Dragon's Obsession chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I really wish you would continue this. It is so good, one of my favorite CSI fics in fact. I love all the possibilities that this story contains, and I love the fact that Greg is a lovable little whore, cause really, who could resist Greg. So please, I hope you continue this. It's too good not to!
PrintesaDeDorinta chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
I never would have suspected GREG! He's the hottest one in the show!...to me that is. lol

Caite
Wolflady chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Ni-iice!

This is really good, perhaps a bit short but still.. ;)

More.

Soon.

Please.

Please..

.~
marcus1233 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This is a review for all three chapters.

Grins. Naughty.

Although Greg's character is a bit off but then again it's quite refreshing. If this goes on, everybody would find out his secret. Grins.

Keep it up. And I do believe I'll be a rival to you soon. Not in a CSI fic. The covenant.

I like you fic so I'll be short with being bitchy.

Your spelling requires a bit of correcting now and again. Lose the lyrics (in my opinion, so don't take it too seriously). Other than that went out the window, shadoweed by your creative story.
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I found this story very interesting. The possibility of Greg being gay seems more like lately because I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend. I noticed that in almost all of the stories I've read involving greg also has Nick in it. I found this story alittle becasue of the whole gay bar thing. Not like I have a problem with that, my uncles gay so I don't give a #$%. I thought that was a little funny the comment you put in him being the Cathrine of the gay community.(I don't really like Cathrine.) Keep up the creative writing

Klnolan
youarenotalone chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
ah sexy stuff! I love this story and I can't wait to see what you are planning next.

I couldn't hlep but notice quite a few spelling errors, I woudl suggest getting a beta. My email is if you need someone.

love the story update soon!