Reviews for Ramble On
ibt chapter 8 . 8/27
A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I loved it.. The way you captured the boys... the way you captured their relationship and specially the way you wrote Dean... Its really amazing! Hats off!
Poes chapter 8 . 8/17
I hope you still like reviews as you stated at the end of this story you finished in 2006, i'd like to make your day :-). Therefor a "bit" belated, but no less meant: loved your story, even though it is more then 10 years old. I just got into the Supernatural shows by accident and knowing this forum from reading about other TV shows I started looking for stories about the Winschesters. I knew your work about Macgyver, but I like these even better. So thank you for this one, i'll be starting reading another one right now!
Lala Sharada chapter 8 . 7/24
This story was amazing! I loved every bit of it! The climax with the boys fighting the second wendigo had me at the edge of my seat. And this story was so interesting! I liked the added Native American lore/characters, that stuff was really clever!

And wow, you get Sam and Dean. They're voices sound just right and your on spot characterization of the boys is perfect. This is my first time reading one of your stories, but oh boy, I will happily read your other SPN stories! You are such a great writer!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 8 . 1/14
Sigh. Loved this story!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 7 . 1/13
"It was the look of goodbye.". Oh my lands! Gasp!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 6 . 1/13
Man, you are QUEEN of the cliffies!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 5 . 1/13
Oh man. Such a great chapter!
aggiedoll chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
I caught this story just after an Early Seasons Rewatch...and I gotta say, you get the Winchesters so well it is stunning (better than some of the show's writers, I'd say...). In addition to that, the plot is thrilling, perfectly composed, the scenes from the boys' past so well woven into it...and the psychological insight into your characters and their relationship is downright brilliant. A million kudos!
Elanshaw chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
I agree with stories having a natural ending...and this one was spot on!
This is one of the best Supernatural fanfics I've ever read. Emotional in all the right spots.
The bonding of the brothers. You showing how complex Dean really is.
The love they have for each other and how others can see just how special the boys are.
Wonderful. I enjoyed the read. Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read. I hope the whole fandom can have the pleasure of finding reading it. This has me raving to my family about just how good it is. And you love ER too! I have had so many realizations and moments of staring off into space in awe while reading this. This has stayed true to the storyline thus far, despite this being written so many seasons ago. I don't know how to say thank you or sing enough praises for just how incredible this is.
victee459 chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
Such a smashing story,I love it!
aapenname chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
What I've really enjoyed about your stories (aside from gushing about your use of native languages) is your incorporation of other religions. I love me some Castiel, I do (he's my winged bae), but I'm sometimes disappointed that canon has been locked on to Judaeo-Christianity for almost a decade. There's so much to explore and still stay within the continental US! Great job!
aapenname chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
As someone who has multiple degrees in a foreign language I didn't grow up speaking, I LOVE how you incorporate native languages into your story. The Creole, the Gaelic, and this language. I love people who respect and revere language.
aapenname chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
I love this chapter. I think I've already stated I'm fascinated by the John-Dean dynamic beyond Sam's influence, so it's always fun to hear thoughts about how Dean remembers John being before Mary's death and how John helped Dean cope in the immediate aftermath before John became THE Legendary John Winchester (TM). Also, I have a deep love for Hurt-Comfort. Great stuff!
Salishaventura chapter 8 . 3/26/2017
Loved your story of the brothers surving in the woods and getting rescued by the Native American. I also enjoyed all the little flashbacks. Thanks so I much for writing.