Reviews for Ramble On
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Wow...that was some truly amazing storytelling, from the tense action/survival sequences in the first half to the raw emotions running though the later chapters. I was in tears at several points and on the verge of crying through most of the last two chapters.

Weaving the flashback sequences from both boys points of view was great and gave an added depth and frame of reference to what they were going through and how they perceive their world and each other. I just wish that Dean would realize that he means every bit as much to Sam and is just as important to him as Sam is to Dean. He SHOULD recognize that - Sam tries so hard to make that clear to him. He just doesn't seem to be able to accept that.

I love that you're able to write the totally protective, self-sacrificing, do-anything-to-protect-Sam Dean without, at the same time making Sam totally helpless as many such stories do. Having Sam overcome his own nearly incapacitating pain of the broken leg to take out the second Wendigo and take care of Dean as best he could kept a nice balance to a story. So many of these often end up too lopsided. You kept a nice balance between the guys.
heaven shadow chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Adored the little bits of memories that helped shape them.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
That was such a great story! It was told wonderfully and I loved the language you had in there :) And the hinting at future episode in the series was really interesting.
FallenAngel218 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
This was a great story!
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
OMG my heart stopped at the end of this chapter! I'm clicking on the next chapter immediately!
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Definitely interesting... I love the angsty banter between the boys. I liked Sam's flashback to listening to Soundgarden in the back of the Impala as a young teenager. I'm curious to see what happens next!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loving this story so far! Love it when the boys are in peril. Can't wait to read the rest!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is an amazing story. I loved each word and each minut I expent to read it. I love the way you write. Thank you very much. I found the story here too. And I know this is not new. But a fantastic story is always new. Never die in our memory.

Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
This is an awesome story. I was hooked from beginnig to the end. I could not stop read it. Please keep up the awesome work.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I'm going to just very casually-real casually-mention that you can't bring people back when they flatline. Like, the misleading stuff they have on TV(I'd know, up until last month I used to think that way too, soooo...*shrug*), they're actually usually referring to like this squiggly line thingy...that can be shocked back into proper peaks and stuff. Like, not flat. Nada. Unless the person is hypothermic, or a drowning victim. Yeah.

So you aren't going to raise a pitchfork and start chasing me with it and calling my review a flame cuz of my OCD-ness, right? *backs away slowly*

This was awesome. Seriously. I love the way you slotted in the drama and H/C so appropriately...I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT. Which is also the reason why I am going to read all your supernatural stories with this big silly smile and not do my work.

Okayyy. First off, I think I've reviewed somewhere, but you wouldn't mind me saying it again, right? Cuz your writing style is awesome. Like totally coherent and Dean and Sam IC. Your OCs are also very lovable(not only for this, I loved Brenna from the other fic as well) and very believable people in the Supernatural verse.

In fact, I think your supernatural fics are the best I've seen in this fandom.

And I keep drooling. SOWIE. Your fics are too good for words. The tightly-packed action, the suitable amount of drama...everything. *sparkle*

I will totally fangirl for ever.

(Hope you didn't find my ramble too disturbing. XD)
LisaRosa chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
I know this story was written a few years ago, but I just had to tell you that it's great story. One of things that drew me to the show Supernatural is the relationship between the brothers. You captured that perfectly in this story. I hope you keep writing. You're very good at it. :)

Take care,

Konoha's White Fang chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
This story touched me greatly, throughout the story you emphasized Dean's devotion and loyalty to his brother though it saddened me that he would not think himself worthy of saving...typical Dean attitude.

Running Horse's words brought a bitter taste to my mouth because we all know that Dean eventually destroyed himself when he made that deal with the demon to save his brother...

I really enjoyed reading this piece and I would definitely categorize it as one of the best and one of my all-time favorite. Great work.

Take care and have a great week!

Zinfer chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Ahhh! This has to be one of my fav fics ever! I love how u jumped right into the action (cause sometimes I don't really wanna shift through the pre-hunt dialogue) and I just love how u presented the brother's relationship! U also showed how smart dean can be (I know many authors - including myself- can kind of give him this average-intelligence vibe) so awesome job there. I love the scene where dean rests his head on Sam when they think they aren't gonna make it, Super cute and I love the imagery
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey! ;) I've read this story about...oh, say...sixty times? lol but I never commented 'cause I didn't have a profile. Then I forgot where this story was and everything, hehe, but I've found it! Hazzah! it! This story is so great! Thanks for posting and letting us read!
Coragyps chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This was so good! I've seen it on lots of people's favorites so I figured it would be, but you didn't disappoint. I know it's an older story but I like how it foreshadows Dean's "deal" to save Sam, which did basically turn him into a monster for a while. Great job and thanks for writing this!
621 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »