Reviews for Ramble On
mano chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
hay! you are actually a great writer...there is such a balance in each and every element of your stories...it is quite impressive...hope you continue to write...you have real talent and ability to convey your ideas in a great way...love your stories
Syntyche chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
This was absolutely amazing!
spnfan44 chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
Great story! Loved the native american side and the shaman that turned into a wendigo. Fantastic plot!
Dede
brightflare chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Excellent story!
cheyenne chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I read this once before and loved it then. I was in the mood for early SPN and I ran across this story again. I really like this one. Enjoyed it just as much the second time around. Thanks for sharing.
GHsbuddy chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Just finished Rambled on found through a rec list and very happy to see I will have plenty more to ready. Love your writing and characterizations. Thanks for writing and posting.
Mary Winchester chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Uh. I don't know how to express this all, but basically this was the most amazing Winchester fanfic I've ever read. I can't explain it very well, but you showed the exact forms of brotherly love between Sammy and Dean that I've always wanted to read about, but hadn't come across yet. The story was so natural and showed Dean and Sammy perfectly, and I could imagine J2 actually acting this out. The flashbacks were perfect, and also natural. Also, thank you for the perfect amounts of Dean whumpage, with a side of hurt Sam. I loved every painful shudder *cackle* Seriously though, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing!
2013suandemao chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Hello. Could I download this story? Do you have a PDF form or is there have some link I can download from?
pipinheart chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
This was a lovely it!
InTheWordsOfDean chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Awesome!
Wisdomwielder chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Wow this was beautiful. My eyes were tearing up about 80 percent of the time, especially with the last couple of chapters. You captured the love that these two have for each other so well, it still makes my heart ache, in a good way. Thanks so much for writing this :)
SamWin98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ohhhh I just remembered, I read this a long time ago and it was the very first story in english I had ever read! Oohhh I remember how I couldn't stop reading and it was so late when I finished it and that's when I decided I was good enough to start reading in english. So I suppose I should thank you for that! :D So THANK YOU so much, nowadays these stories are my LIFE ! :D and that's all thanks to you :3
angel1718 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Love the story it was so good.
Glad the Brothers made it out alive and killed the wendigo's.
Love how close you make the Brothers and how they would do anything for each other.
You did a awesome job writing this.
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Wow...that was some truly amazing storytelling, from the tense action/survival sequences in the first half to the raw emotions running though the later chapters. I was in tears at several points and on the verge of crying through most of the last two chapters.

Weaving the flashback sequences from both boys points of view was great and gave an added depth and frame of reference to what they were going through and how they perceive their world and each other. I just wish that Dean would realize that he means every bit as much to Sam and is just as important to him as Sam is to Dean. He SHOULD recognize that - Sam tries so hard to make that clear to him. He just doesn't seem to be able to accept that.

I love that you're able to write the totally protective, self-sacrificing, do-anything-to-protect-Sam Dean without, at the same time making Sam totally helpless as many such stories do. Having Sam overcome his own nearly incapacitating pain of the broken leg to take out the second Wendigo and take care of Dean as best he could kept a nice balance to a story. So many of these often end up too lopsided. You kept a nice balance between the guys.
heaven shadow chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Adored the little bits of memories that helped shape them.
634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »