Reviews for Ramble On
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
the pure emotion of the flashback, when Dean wouldn't stand down until Dad told him to - oh, that was written so well it gave me chills. Really enjoyed hearing Sam through an out of it Dean - coming up for air and to finally snap out of it again. When they were having to shock Dean's heart to get it back - flashback to In My Time of Dying, and I fought tears. Interesting how Sam forgets Dean isn't made of steel sometimes.
YES! Now we get to find out about the wendigo!
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Really enjoyed having Sam ask about Dean, only to be given a sedative and go out like a light. (especially since he didn't want to, but was asking about Dean! - last chapter) Glad that Sam is going to be alright, and glad he channeled his inner John to get to see Dean, although Dean saying goodbye is sooo sad!
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
wow, the thoughts on this chapter... Love how Dean saw his Dad, and therefore was able to deal better. Glad Abe went along with it, and even Sam.
Want to know about the wendigos!
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
I totally loved the whole thing about since the last commercial break, but we're screwed. What else? Oh yeah, we're in the opposite direction of the Impala. Doubly screwed. Sam didn't realize how badly Dean was ... but Dean knew that they weren't going to make it. Wow about the memories - where Dean's were about the first hunt after Sam left, and how it took them a bit to get into the groove. Hadn't thought about Sam talking with Jess, but he would try to change a few details - otherwise hunters? nuts!
Then the hunter following them and finding them - DAD?!
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
I like Dean's idea about the symbols on the travois, along with the holy water and the crystal. Very proud of Dean for making Sam promise, even as I almost weep for Sam trying to figure out how to help Dean. Love Mr. Superman - concussed, blood loss with his arm, and he's still going to get Sammy to safety.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Okay, too many moments to list - but the whole thing, in talking with each other, amazing. I like how Sam is still mad at Dad. How Dean remembers a different Dad. Love how you did a plausible reason for their number one rule - We do what we do and we shut up about it. Makes sense - poor Sammy not knowing what he was saying getting them into trouble.
Like your flashbacks. Placed well, great timing, and weaves a pattern to the story.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Good setup. Feel badly for Sam's leg, but Dean's not much better with his bloody head. I like the way he kept wiping sweat, only later realizing it was blood.
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
This was amazing! I can't wait to read the next story. It's got Brenna in it and I absolutely love her!
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
AHHHHHHHHH!
Toothtooth chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
This is so perfect and brilliant and amazing and I cannot express how much I love it. You've got the brothers down perfectly and the plot is fab, the flashbacks are brilliant and ugh, I could talk about hoe good this is. Brilliant work man
reader50 chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Loved this. Loved Abe. Of course, loved the brothers. Loved the premise, it was well written, good description of action, good amount of angst, and loved the way the brothers looked after each other. Thank you for sharing.
sjplemmons2003 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
That was really good. Thank you
mano chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
hay! you are actually a great writer...there is such a balance in each and every element of your stories...it is quite impressive...hope you continue to write...you have real talent and ability to convey your ideas in a great way...love your stories
Syntyche chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
This was absolutely amazing!
spnfan44 chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
Great story! Loved the native american side and the shaman that turned into a wendigo. Fantastic plot!
Dede