Reviews for Ramble On
Zinfer chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Ahhh! This has to be one of my fav fics ever! I love how u jumped right into the action (cause sometimes I don't really wanna shift through the pre-hunt dialogue) and I just love how u presented the brother's relationship! U also showed how smart dean can be (I know many authors - including myself- can kind of give him this average-intelligence vibe) so awesome job there. I love the scene where dean rests his head on Sam when they think they aren't gonna make it, Super cute and I love the imagery
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey! ;) I've read this story about...oh, say...sixty times? lol but I never commented 'cause I didn't have a profile. Then I forgot where this story was and everything, hehe, but I've found it! Hazzah! Anyway...love it! This story is so great! Thanks for posting and letting us read!
Coragyps chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This was so good! I've seen it on lots of people's favorites so I figured it would be, but you didn't disappoint. I know it's an older story but I like how it foreshadows Dean's "deal" to save Sam, which did basically turn him into a monster for a while. Great job and thanks for writing this!
HKD chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Had such fun reading your story! Brillant writing and spot on with the characters! Bravo!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
That was a good story. I enjoyed reading stories are addictive as

I've just about got a system down to reading your stories. I load up on the tunes and Rock out while reading. Works pretty good for me. :)

Thank you for the stories I've read so far.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Yes, I like what you've done with the POV from other people in this 's very well done. I also think it gives a story more layers for a reader to peel back and enjoy.

Thank you for this story.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I'm really enjoying your you.:)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ok, I'm already hooked. Time for me to get the Led out and get ready for a bumpy ride on this roadtrip.:)
Creative Spark chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Awesome story, but I'm sure you've heard that before. :) Can't wait to go through more of your work.

-Spark
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
It seemed he was such a cornerstone in this family. And yet… and yet it was as though he were invisible at the same time. He was gravity. Needed, depended upon, and unseen.

It couldn't have been said more perfectly. This is it right here - this is why Sam needs him without thought, but so carelessly in his own way. Why John leans on him but doesn't see or hear him.

I...wow...I..*tears up*

You always SAY it. I wish I could say it, so easily, so well, but...

Thank you.

*HUGS*

Mandy
lethalhonesty chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Okay, in my profile I put out a call for good writers and someone directed me to you... so here I am. (I won't tell you who because I don't want you to get mad at them. Just be flattered that someone thought you were good enough to withstand me.)

Praise first... All in all I thought this story was well done. It had a point and that point was made mostly with grace.

Thanks is in order for keeping Sam and Dean in character.

For you and your beta... GO GRAMMAR! There were very few errors. Mostly comma errors that almost all published works mess up as well, so they were easily ignored. (I'm even ignoring them now while I write this.)

On to the negative... one of my criteria for writers of fanfic is knowing the show. Wendigos are not poisonous... if they were then the old man that Sam and Dean went to see because he was a witness would have been dead from his injuries. But I could have overlooked this if there was a point to making the wendigo poisonous, but there really wasn't. It was putting Dean through more torture just for the sake of putting Dean through more torture. His injuries were already bad enough to make the point your story was making.

But considering my complaint is limited to only one little part of what is otherwise a very well done story, pat yourself on the back for doing such a good job. You deserve all the good reviews you get.
Leahelisabeth chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Just want to say love, love, LOVE this story! It is definitely my favorite of yours so far. Plus, it doesn't matter which brother you prefer, the beautiful thing about this show is the relationship between the two. They are nothing without the other and you did an awesome job of writing that relationship. I did like that there was more hurt!Sam in this one, but even if there wasn't, your stories are still worth reading.

One thing I was wondering though, did you intentionally quote Firefly in chapter 7 or was that something your subconscious kicked onto paper? Regardless, it made me happy. I am reading "In the Light" next! Can't wait!
stilljustceci chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
What a GREAT ENDING. That was exciting, man. *whew*

Little homonym-miss here: You can’t bend ‘cause of your cast and if we move the seat back far enough for that, I can’t reach the peddles. ('Peddles' should be 'Pedals'.)

RE: Your A/N about 'natural endings' - I swear, before I read that, I was going to say I love how your stories end. It's always neat and concise and doesn't feel either rushed or dragged out.

And how in the WORLD do you always manage a perfect 8 chapters?
stilljustceci chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Again, the use of flashbacks in this story has been brilliant. Glad to see the old shaman show up, and -his brother? Interesting!

And I know, it's just ONE. MORE. CHAPTER. but I'm so so so sleepy, and if the baby's fever comes back and we have another no-sleep-allowed night in a row I'll really regret this tomorrow. (I always hate complaining about tiredness after reading your heroic!Dean stories, LOL. He does wonders for my pain and exhaustion tolerance. ;))
stilljustceci chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Leo Getts Lethal Weapon reference FTW! I think I love you. :)

Though, I listened to a little bit of Staind and I'm feeling all emo now. Don't love that. Boo!

...oh, no you din't! DEAN! Man, I was gonna go to bed after this chapter, but how'm I supposed to go to bed with Dean FLATLINING?
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »