Reviews for Ramble On
purehalo chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great start! You really hit the ground running with this!

Can't wait for more updates
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It's so funny, I read the summary and thought, yea! My kind of story and then I saw it was you!

Best one yet,so far. Hated to see the chapter end.

I'm so proud...
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I love your story. Can't wait to read more.
Carikube chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Awesome. A woods story, Wendigos, injuries and MacGyver. This story is so much goodness wrapped up in one package. And is that the second Wendigo that is now eyeing off the injured Winchesters! *shudders*. Excellent, can't wait for more!
stjra chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
You wouldn't believe how excited I was to see alert for a new fic from gaelicspirit in my inbox! My excitement definitely wasn't wasted! Thatwas an excellent chapter! Nice a long too, so we get a really good fix of the SN Boys! talk about jumping straight into the action, that was fantastic just the way I like it! I thought you did a great job with the flashbacks by the way, I really enjoyed those little glimpses into the past to highlight the mood! Loved the reference to Macgyver, I can just see Dean watching as he was growing up! :D Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks so much for sharing it makes having to live without new episodes that much more bearable!
Onari chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Here you are! When I say you're a quick writer...

First things first, on with the review. Again this is a live-review while reading, so sorry if it's not very coherent.

"his name was a mere breath of air whispered across his brother’s still unaware lips. It wasn’t acknowledgment of his presence. It was simply Dean’s first thought upon waking" My favourite line so far, although the part of Sam hearing Dean's voice in his head (and Dean hearing John's) was very good too.

"One word answers were Dean’s stock in trade to handle pain. If Sam were adopting that trait, things were not good.", hehehe, nice insight.

Oh, by the way, I have to tell you I've always had this terrible...how do you say it in english, "uneasiness" around broken bones, they set my teeth on edge (and I start shivering at the thought, for real), so imagine what your description of Sam's leg condition is doing to me!

"“Dude, TV… has an off button… and I hit the other one just fine,” Sam shot back." LOL...Hey! I haven't see Pitch Black, but I was kinda curious about it!

"“I’m coming, Sam,” Dean said softly, hoping Sam’s ears were as good as his eyesight. “Just… just gimme a minute. I just need a minute.”" - Sorry, I've got this soft spot about Dean saying that sentence "gimme a minute" :D

Scratch that, I have a soft spot for Dean, period!

Oh...and you recover the "minute" thing at the beginning of the flashback! I love you!

...I know I'm not gonna like it when Dean sets Sam's leg...

(Brazing myself)

"“Can you… can you sing it for me?” Sam asked through clenched teeth." Oh, soft spot for Sammy growing here!

Ouch...nope, I didn't like the leg reseting (*shiver*) Yeah Sam, it's over now...I'm with you, man.

"“Yay. Camping.”", Hehe, these guys and black humor. Yay!

!“Just, uh,” he pulled his eyebrows together and looked at Sam. “Just gimme a minute, okay?”" Ok, you're officially killing me! LOL

Well, that was some good first episode you gave us! Long and juicy, as usual. I can't wait for your update, I'm loving it so far. Also, I'm so happy you decided to make a story completely focused on the guys. You're an excellent writer and OC creator, and seriously, Brenna is fine. You know I think you manage to balance them out really well, and your previous stories are among my most favourites ever! But speaking of soft spots...I'll always love stories about the guys on his own better!

Ok, time to go! Hey, if you ever want me to make shorter reviews, don't hesitate to let me know!

Love xx
Sanderspleen chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Please update soon! Your stories always have me on the edge of my seat. This is so good! You write the boys so well! Please update soon!
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Okay the ending totally creeped me out. But that's a good thing as that was probably your intent.

I had to laugh when I read this though because when the boys are talking about MacGyver and Sam talks about being on a first name basis with him I thought to myself, 'Wait that's not even his first name.' And then the next thing Dean says was pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

I dunno, maybe I'm just easily amused. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Love this story - and you did just jump in with mucho action and it drew me right in. Great dialogue between Sam and Dean interspersed with their relevant memories, emotion, and pain. Love how you write our boys - great humor and caring in their interactions - just like on the show. I like your style of writing, crisp and compelling. Can't wait to see what happens next. Poor boys, they just never seem to get a break, do they?
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMG! You can't stop there! eek! I'm hooked! More please :) Great job!
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Well you sure know how to put the Winchesters in a tight spot! You set the scene really well too btw, it's easy to visualise what you're writing about. Nice job.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Great story so far. Loved that episode of MacGyver, now if dean could make browines like Mac did, they would be set. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
You're story so far, is beyond amazing! Your have perfected their personalities, your detail in description is...perfect. LOL. I am on the edge of my seat! Please update soon! Unitl that time, take care and Happy Writing!
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Woo Hoo! That was quick! Another great start to another great fic! You do hurtDean so well - love it! Thanks
creeper555 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I thought the use of MacGyver was pretty ironic considering the actor that was actually suppose to play Young MacGyver in the unaired sequel to the show was Jarod Padalaki. Just a thought.

Anyway, I really like your story. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »