Reviews for Ramble On
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OK...I fully appluad this story and strongly advise that you continue...I might even go as far as to beg...if you want me to...
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
ah no i must read more. please update as soon as possible.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! Great story! I'm so worried about Dean! Please post the next chapter pretty soon!
collie45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! I'm amazed, an intelligent writer. I am so impressed, half the stories I start reading are very juvenile and I lose interest fast. Your story is very well thought out and it has a rhythm that holds my attention. Please continue.
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That's where you leave it? Man, that's just mean! I love the banter between the boys, even in their dire situation. It's so like Dean to focus all of his attention on Sam and not even think about his own injury. Good job!
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow, Sam has his hands full right now. Great first chapter!
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
omg what an awesome start. i hope you update soon. thanks
McB chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
oh please please please update soon!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Cool. keep goin'.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh i so love your stories ... you have me hooked already. Man Dean is a stubborn bastard, but it makes him even more frustratingly loveable lol does that make sense.

I really cant wait till your next update. Great Start :-)

Tara :-)
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Yes! You're starting another story! You've made me so happy, it's like an early Christmas present. As usual, your charaters were awesome. I can't wait til' the next chapter.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Really great start! I recognized your name after I read this story, and thought, "Oh, I like her work. I think I'll go read some of her older stories."

I popped in, and realized you've only written two others, and I've already read them both! Excellent job with the guys.

MacGyver - classic! I also liked how Sam's voice of reason in his head was Dean. That's actually happened to me (except it was my husband's). (c:

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Freyja529 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
You can't leave me hanging like that! You've set the scene for a great story and I can't wait to read what happens next.I really like that you've thrown them into a situation where they have to work together against a multitude of dangers - the Wendigo, their injuries, the fact that they're completely isolated and miles from civilization. Keep typing and I'll keep reading:)
princess peanut chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
All right! You're back! And I just have to say, even better than ever! What an intense start! And what the hell was that cliffie about? lol Of course it was awesome. Gotta love stubborn Dean. But what would Sam do without him? Love the use of Zepplin here! Awe heck, loved every minute of this read. I'll be biting my nails till your next update!
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »