Reviews for Ramble On
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Okay the ending totally creeped me out. But that's a good thing as that was probably your intent.

I had to laugh when I read this though because when the boys are talking about MacGyver and Sam talks about being on a first name basis with him I thought to myself, 'Wait that's not even his first name.' And then the next thing Dean says was pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

I dunno, maybe I'm just easily amused. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Love this story - and you did just jump in with mucho action and it drew me right in. Great dialogue between Sam and Dean interspersed with their relevant memories, emotion, and pain. Love how you write our boys - great humor and caring in their interactions - just like on the show. I like your style of writing, crisp and compelling. Can't wait to see what happens next. Poor boys, they just never seem to get a break, do they?
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMG! You can't stop there! eek! I'm hooked! More please :) Great job!
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Well you sure know how to put the Winchesters in a tight spot! You set the scene really well too btw, it's easy to visualise what you're writing about. Nice job.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Great story so far. Loved that episode of MacGyver, now if dean could make browines like Mac did, they would be set. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
You're story so far, is beyond amazing! Your have perfected their personalities, your detail in description is...perfect. LOL. I am on the edge of my seat! Please update soon! Unitl that time, take care and Happy Writing!
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Woo Hoo! That was quick! Another great start to another great fic! You do hurtDean so well - love it! Thanks
creeper555 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I thought the use of MacGyver was pretty ironic considering the actor that was actually suppose to play Young MacGyver in the unaired sequel to the show was Jarod Padalaki. Just a thought.

Anyway, I really like your story. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Well this packs quite a punch! Two wendigos! Yikes! I really like the banter back and forth and the bravado of Dean. Of course, I have to applaud MacGyver - my hero. Totally remember that episode as well. Some famous kid (now) was in it, but I can't remember his name. Anyway, it certainly makes sense that they would love that show - and learn.

Great start! Can't wait for the rest!

happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Can't go wrong with a good MacGyver reference!

This is a wonderful start. You've got me hooked.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
great story so far.
just jordy chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
awesome so far, I'm really enjoying this story. I've been a huge fan of all of your stories. Been reading them non-stop! Can't wait for the update. Well done.
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
o, update soon!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Awesome so far. Keep it up
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OK...I fully appluad this story and strongly advise that you continue...I might even go as far as to beg...if you want me to...
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »