Reviews for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Homunculi
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
PLZZZ CONTINUE! I LOVE IT!
PS: you can use the library computer
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This is going to be good. . .
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Go Edward! Drink your milk xDD
Frostpuppy chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
OKay, seriously, I stalked your profile a bit, and you posted a fic in 2011, how could you abandon this for so long? It was fantastic, if a bit OoC with Roy cowering and Ed getting a gun, but I think it adds an interesting twist that he gets a gun as it adds a sense of maturity in my opinion.
Frostpuppy chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
LOL Ed's keeping such a 'low' profile ... not implying shortness ... nope. And when he went Damn, the door's broken, it's like No sh*t Sherlock you broke it yourself 2 minutes ago.
Jellbert14 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I really want to know what happens. The story was very interesting and easy to follow. I hope you continue with the story. :)
Dancing Shadows Alchemist chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! It combines two of my favorite things. I had to keep myself from bursting out laughing when Ed pulled his Hawkeye move. I also like that Harry is scared shitless of him. His not being able to understnand magic is kind of awesome. I bet that all the girls at Hogwarts are going to have a crush on Roy. That would be super funny. I came up with a few ideas as I was reading as well. One) Ed becomes friends with Draco(that probably wouldn't work though with the plot that you have set up) and two) Hermione develops a crush on Roy thzt is even worse than the one she had for Lockhart in the second book. I hope you post again soon!
Rangerapprentice chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Here's a little suggestion: update! Jeez, it's been like six years! Please update? I really like this story and wish you would update please!
December-the-6th chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I loved it!

Wish you'd continue! 3
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
It's too bad this wasn't updated since '07. It's a rather good start for a crossover.
Kayla 44 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
This is a good story. Please continue it and don't leave it hanging.
wowowowowow chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I don't really understand how, but the first chapter (timeline) totally made me excited. Just like how then end was all like HALF BLOOD HOMUNCULI BEGINS. I was super happy. THANK YOU! :)
Kayla chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
This is an interesting story. Please continue it.
VickyVicarious chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
This is really well-written, I'm looking forward to more.

Especially because for some reason, I love when Ed acts all military. Heh.
Darkness and Snow chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
NOO! Ed is taller than me by 4cm T-T why? Hop u continue with the story soon...