Reviews for what happened after
Useless Pity chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
UPDATE! Oh, Mahou Inu-Alex is also my favorite author too. I really wish he (AND YOU!) would update. And, I being me, thinks you should write more storys. SO WRITE MORE!
X CLOSED X ACCOUNT X chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
HURRAY! Well I'm glad you updated.

Itachi seems to enjoy stalking Hinata-hime. What a pedophile.

Some oneshots does sound good, you can also listen to some music to help you type, or you can do this, watch, do or listen to something that will bore you and daydream about your story to get some ideas, thats what I usually do when I'm at school sometimes. Or when I have to play some boring game or watch some lameass show with my evil older brother. HE'S EVIL!

Anyway I can't wait to see the next chapter river-chan.

asdfasdf chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
very good. :)
DJEsper chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
did kurenai-sensei take kaka-kun's book? he got mad...
Mitsu-Sama chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
nice chappey.I think hinata's roon should e lavender,a white dresser drawer,with a picture of her mother in a picture frame,and next to it should be a jewelry box given to her by her soon plz
X CLOSED X ACCOUNT X chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
YEAH! An update. But, will Hinata-hime be alright since Sasuke was angry with her because of the bracelet? Well update when you want. I really would like to see what happens, WAIT! Does Itachi-sensei know that hime was with Naruto. Please don't let his anger get the best of him. OH! Here. -hands over a panda shaped cake-
Mitsu-Sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Love update soon!
X CLOSED X ACCOUNT X chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Well I'm interested. Update when you have the chance to.
MonKiki chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
please hurry with the next chappie!i can't wait! i adore this paring!:)
flooding-rivers chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
yah you should make it longer ... and i love the part where its like "line should go here" it made me laugh a random thought in the intenseness i liked it that was great, and keep going maybe you should have added a little more detail to what itachi was doing cause everything with him is kind random although its ooc it should have a bit more of his personality than i think you are putting in, anyway till next chapter bye.
MonKiki chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
i can't wait for second chappie!
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
make it longer before you even put it out plz, and julie keep going cause it is good.