Reviews for Gentlemen Prefer Pink
unknown chapter 1 . 8/16
Ebony chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Jinx I love kid flash and I agree with you he is skinny but he is FINE
Alvin x brittany chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
My Folded Secret chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
:P Pfftttt Jinx is pure awesome. And Kid can be such a wuss Xp hahaha kidding, great fic. :3
Impressed chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Not many people write that solid of lemons, I was extremely impressed on how you wrote this fic. Congrats.
Danny Takuto chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Man this story is good, though u got some facts wrong how like Jinx went to a sorcery school before she enrolled in the H.I.V.E.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i got nothin to say good story is all
Kenny Trash chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really liked this story because not only did they share their first kiss but their first time together, on the same day!

I like lemon storys that

have not

too little and not too much and this was just right.I also really

like how they really showed their love for each other. Thats why its called making love.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Punishment. So that's what you call it. Heh.

That was pretty damn hot. And amusing in places. They have the potential for a really fun, really close relationship, even given that they are both kind of immature. Which is saying something, them both being in their late teens, when 'immature' is the default setting. (No offense meant; it was for sure MY default setting.)

That was the first time I've ever read in Jinx's backstory where her parents - or at least one of them - wasn't a "bad guy" of some sort. Different, in a pleasant sort of way.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Iliked it but one thing his eyes are blue not green
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ack... Death by a god-damn nosebleed... What a way to go...
Oddity chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
more please!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very lemony! Very well written! Great job!

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »