Reviews for Goodnight and Go
DogStar15 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Aw, that was cute.
Jesus.Lives chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
Aw... this was an awesome fic!
allie889 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. Not just because I am a huge Jackson/Lily shipper, but because of how you write. IT's interesting, it's grammatically correct. Keep up the good work!
alwayslivinglife2itsfullest chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
Wow! Amazing story completely loved it! Your an amazing author please keep it up!
lucky-starz06 chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
Great fic. Absolutely loved it. You should write more jackson lily fics. :)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
great story!
Abster1 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Aw! I really, really liked this story. A whole whole lot. You did a wonderful job - the character for the most part were IN character and it was completely adorable. You have my very high praise, and I can't think of anything else to say - good job.

-Abz
Amiri chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
I loved your story! It started off pretty weak, no offence, and I was kind of worried that it wouldn't be that great, but your middle and end were strong!

Great job!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
I love this story! It's so cute! You should definitely keep writing stories. You're awesome! :)
Sidhe-Anomaly chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
Wow. This was SUCH an amazing story. Definitely one of my favorites, well... actually it IS my favorite right now. You should know by now that I love this story to peices. And... I couldn't have imagined a better ending. Funny, sweet, dramatic... it was just perfect. I hope to see more stories from you, because I'm sure I'll love them just like I do this one. :)
argentenipinkini chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
what a perfect ending! i loved it. and i listened to the song while reading it (like always) and i finished at the same time to song ended.

i love the little speech lily gave jackson and then i lied the way he was like, "sorry, im a guy." lol. it was great.

i loved this story! it was too cute.

i can't wait for your new stuff, if indeed you plan to write something new. ;) you definitely should. :)

and yeah, school does suck. but sometimes, good things can happen. like, a pipe can burst due to cold temperattures and school can be cancelled for thursday and friday giving you a four day weekend for really no reason. haha and of course i was absent on wednesday...oh, i love life sometimes

keep up the good work! i didn't mean to prattle on this much...sorry :)D
Valx3 chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
aww that was so cute! I really liked it! ]
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
This last chapter put a smile on my face. Very cute.

Will you be working on "I Am for You" now? I hope so, because I really like your stuff.
Lilly-Jackson chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
I LOVED it!I L-O-V-E-D IT!i CAN'T wait for your next story!
SmylieLove chapter 10 . 2/1/2007