Reviews for Becoming
SocietysSake chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Oh...my... First off, this is the first fanfiction that has ever wrenched my heart so. Thank you for the story line. You are absolutely brilliant. If you were a guy, I would kiss you. Hell, even if you're a girl, I would kiss you still. Thank you!
Stardancer145 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
i looked this up on Sycophant Hex and i couldnt find it. i really want to read the naughty version
JB chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
hi,

I love this fic, it's so realistic! I hope you will continue, I'm going to add you to updates here. Good luck with feeling better.
who cares chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love this story a lot. I hope you feel better soon and get back to writing. Best wishes to you.
SiriStar chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
First Snape/Hermione fic I ever read, I'm not usually into these slightly unconventional pairings, but I love this story!

Eagerly anticipating any updates - SiriStar
Leraiv Snape chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Bittersweet, and very nicely done. The touches with the expanded Weasley family - especially the fact that all did not end up together happily ever after is excellent. I really enjoy Hermione's twins, and I like that Snape had softened somewhat with age and the end of the war, but is still not a nice human being, and is definitely terrified of committment. I like the slow pacing - will it end with them married, or will you stick to the no marriage deal? Thanks for a good read!
Edana Alary chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
my my! Keep up the good work and update sooN!

Sarah
Kittic chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
I cannot wait for the next update. What an excellent story. You just have the characters perfect. Keep up the terrific work!
Heidi191976 chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Please update soon. I miss reading this wonderful story.
CrackWhore chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
I like this chapter but I wanted to address a problem with Fabian (lol I think that's how I mean to say it), I think the way you're putting him out there is kinda conflicting with his true character (or at least what I believe is his true character cause I could always be wrong). Now lemme try to explain what I mean (since I'm horrible at formatting my thoughts), Fabian as you said is suppose to be a Ravenclaw therefore is the more intellectual type and/or more logical than his fellow peers (of course I'm sure if that were COMPLETELY true Hermione would have been a Ravenclaw herself, which is why I guess you decided to make Fabian a Ravenclaw to also show that you would agree that Hermione is a bit more Ravenclawish than anything else and I need to get to the point.) I think that because you put Fabian as being jealous and possessive of his mother it makes him seem less logical than what he should really be, and the fact that he doesn't try to understand what's going on also shows weakness of intellectually comprehending what's going on. And I guess it's just because I believe that if someone is suppose to be smart and whatnot they're suppose to be more mature and be able to think more open-mindedly which I don't think Fabian does very much. And I understand Fabian is the boy and he naturally has to be more...possessive of his mom and sometimes less understanding but him thinking that his mom was with Harry and him trying to attack Harry just cause of some small stuff...shows that he's not using his head very well, and I dunno...I just think you aren't being true to Fabian's character BUT because I'm not a professional writing you shouldn't take my option too ya know seriously XP I'm just pointing out something that bothered me a little xD only because Ravenclaw just happens to be my favorite house lol x3 and I think Fabian should be better than how you depict him just because he's a Ravenclaw.
Dylanfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is very, very good! The twins are beautifully written characters. I also must commend you on your proper use of grammar and your spelling (which is unfortunately overlooked sometimes in fanfic). :)
Heidi191976 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see how Snape and Hermione handle her twins in regards to their relationship. I think it would be wonderful if they would get married and have a child or more of their own. Keep up the great writing.
Heidi191976 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
CrackWhore chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Lol xD Omg, the ending of this chapter just cracked me up :'D I'm not a huge fan of SnapexHermione for obvious (pedophileish) reasons. But since the setting is a few years later on and sadly she's a widow (D: Poor poor Ronny I always loved him just as much as I love Snape) so it just seems much more 'realistic' and I really love your story line, I think I'm gonna joy the rest of this very much. And I hope you Update frequently because I'm gonna be staying watching for your updates :3
sunsethill chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Lots going on in this chapter. I loved the discussion with Molly and especially liked this line:

"Molly laughed. “Young, ha! I’m far too set in my ways to put up with some man’s foolishness; I’d gladly tolerate my Arthur’s foolishness, but someone else’s? No.”"

I can't wait to see Severus' reaction to the upheaval.