Reviews for Cold
Gave up on you too soon is unfair. Do you remember the episode Consequences? How she was all sympathetic and got mad at the Wesley for calling the Council on Faith? How she was understanding about the "he came out of nowhere" thing but unsettled and concerned about the pretending I don't care? How they all sat around talking about who could best "reach" Faith? How she WANTED Angel to talk to Faith because she thought it would help? Which I think it might've if the Council hadn't shown up. How she went after Faith who said "You don't give up, do you?" and she responded with "Not on my friends." How in Doppelgangland she defended Faith to Willow, saying "Faith may not be on the cover of Sanity Fair, but she had it rough. Things were different, that could be me." She said something similar in The Wish. And in Revelations, they were really getting along, to the point where the Scoobies thought Buffy had a new boyfriend, till things went south with Gwendolyn Post and Faith thinking Angel was evil and trying to kill him 'cause of Xander, and then she was sort of distant. Buffy tried to reassure her, saying "I'm on your side." She never went full homicidal till Faith shot Angel with a poison arrow designed to kill him slowly and painfully, Slayer blood being the cure. And when Faith woke up from her coma, the first thing Buffy said was a hopeful "Maybe she's sorry!" in This Year's Girl. Only after the events of Who Are You did she really completely become bitter. And even then, she only wanted her in jail. Which, I mean, she killed a non-evil possibly innocent demon guy, the volcanologist was an innocent man, Angel was an honest to god superhero, who knows who else she killed on the Mayor's orders? Actual, physical, identity theft is pretty wrong too.
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hee.
FivebyFive89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
*Shifty eyes*...*Steals Faith*

Heh, this one's funny too!
Genic chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
ok i dont know if u intended that to be funny but it was hahahaha "bitch" "slut" hahaha gota love it

read ya later