Reviews for Coffee Table Talk
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I wish there was a sequel where it shows Hidan has found Temari again and seeing that she for whatever reason is still wearing the pendant but hasn't killed anything in jashin's name helps her kill an animal XD
Poodie chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Oh Hidan is so messed up XD But I enjoyed their little encounter XD
Chimeishou chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
That was a good piece of fun 3
SamuelAraBella chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This is just fucking precious and wow

WOWWWW

Anyhoo, great story.
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Awwww man! I so need a sequel to this! Another chapter sometime later maybe? :D
Thanks for writing this! Made my day.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
poor temari damn hidan.
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
LOL. This is hilarious. Why is Hidan so funny. And Temari's reactions to everything. :)
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
That was great XD Their chemistry is just
lazylust chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
My god- I absolutely love how you write Hidan
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Oh oh? Temari is getting converted? Hidan's good. He seemed way to excited about her just listening to him though. I mean, how did he know she was actually taking him seriously? Probably somewhere in his mind. Great story, loved it, and had a fantastic time reading it. . (Heehee...she was blushing. Oh dear. She likes someone XD )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Okay, that was hilarious.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hhahahahahhahah XD I have no words!
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Haha! "Start small." Great fic
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love the dramatic irony. "Careless" basically translates to "immortal." The possessive thing had me laughing like a maniac!
MaXdana chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I wish I could say more than "I loved this"... but I can't .-. I'm at a lost for words. I loved loved loved the dialogue between Hidan and Temari. I was actually laughing out loud a few times.

I don't even know why I bother writing when there are people like you xD This was absolutely amazing. Instant fave. I need to read more HidaTema for now on.

-MaXdana

I'm definitely going to check out more fics by you :)