Reviews for Black and White
NarwhalPorcupine chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
hurry up and frickin' update already god dammit its been too long a wait!
ElephantsRuleTheWorld chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I really love this story and I REALLY want to know what happens next! I am sooooo sad that you decided to abandon this story but it is your choice so I won't complain. But if you ever feel like continuing it, I will totally read it! I LOVE IT!
Hi chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Dont stop dammit this is the 1 of the best and funniest HP fanfics I've read (and I've read a hell of a lot)!
Ali chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
"They weren't just third years," Sirius muttered, "they were Slytherin third years – they had it coming, right James?"

James nodded profusely in agreement. "Sure did."

Lily rolled her eyes. "What did they do, look at you badly?"

James' eyes darkened, expression livid. "They did it to you, too?"

Lol. I loved this chapter. Nothing's wrong with it.
Aighleigh chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
The 'am not, are too' argument was funny. xD
Aighleigh chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
"Right, Mr. Black," she stated dryly, azure eyes darkening, "but if you don't mind, I have more important things to do than amusing rude gits like you."

Hahahahaha! That's my favorite line in this chapter. Merlin, that was hilarious. xD I don't know why you abandoned this. I mean, your story is so good! You've only posted 5 chapters and you already have a hundred reviews!

I'm also a sucker for sarcasm, so I'm glad I found this. I hope one day you'll update this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. :))
AutumnCheer chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Please please please update! I love Samantha's sarcasm and their bickering is hilarious. Sirius and Samantha have chemistry. xD

I hope someday you'll update. I mean, this story is so good. And the train ride is very long, but not boring.
Ali chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
This is really good. I don't understand why you abandoned this. *sobs*
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Ahhh, why didn't I check if this story was complete before starting reading it?
Now I'm not even hoping you will finish it because you obviously stopped writing it years ago, but it was good while it lasted, I guess. (but I'm still mad at you! :D)
Keep it up! :)
CelinaLestrange chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Great Story :D
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
WAIT THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD...PLEASE havent updated in 4 years...but dude this is cannottt just stop here!please please please continuee!UPDATE PLEASEEEE
Jovie Black chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
awesomeness update soon!

penny.poo chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
i like it very much!

please update soon:)
hella-sirius chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
you need to finish this story or at least not take four years to update it. it's a really good story but its been left with a cliffhanger...i need to know what it is.
callmemisstayla chapter 5 . 12/9/2011