Reviews for Lady of the Night
Vernan chapter 1 . 10/16
Nice! I can't take this part of the movie either. I don't think much of Episodes I and II but III is almost traumatizing. Between the younglings and Anakin's mutilation I can barely stand watching it, not because it's bad, but because it totally wrecks me emotionally.
DrBeat chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Perfecto! Before I saw it for the first time, I always made fun of my best friend because being a big Padme fan, she was going to die. When we saw the movie, she wasn't the one crying, I was. Because of how heart breaking the scene is.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow! Chilling! I don't like that part either, I usually get up and put my hands over the screen. :D But I have watched it, and this fic was amazing! Very very very good. I'm shivering.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great work. I love the wording at the beginning, to describe what he's feeling. For a moment, I could feel the Lady cackling with glee and rubbing her hands, watching him.

Great work with reverie too (I was too lazy to log in yesterday to leave a review). Like Luke, I prefer the part where he's dreaming and enjoying his honeymoon. Dark Leia gave me the shivers! She has the potential to be another Palpatine, with her political acumen, even if she's not as powerful in the Force as Luke. He'd be much like Anakin, more driven by feelings than cold thought.
Kiki Firestar chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is so sad...this could have been what really happened too...

Oh! good- no wait. Great- no, wait. awesome-no, wait. STUPENDUS JOB WELL DONE!

I love this story! *adds to fav stories*m (that it rare thing, as there are good stories, but not many make it into my favs list.

Nice work. *hands you a box of cookies*

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS! (my computer is funky...my profile says why...not only does it delte them, but now it sends them to every person on my e-mail address book. ugh)

DO NOT REPLY! Review my lastest story, the chronicles of ANkin and ferus instead...except you might only understand it if you read the JEdi Apprentice books. Same with my other story...EU are very helpful...)

Good job!