Reviews for Appearances May Often Deceive
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 18 . 1/19
While perusing old stories I came across this beautiful, humorous, cute and touching story.

I really liked how instead of Wickham you used drunken driving and accident as villainous plot points.

Amelia's care towards kids at Cheapside and Africa is touching and beautifully unique for any P&P variation.

Pemberley was superb, the more I came to know about Amy the more I enjoyed it, the cross bikes, her pranks, her teasing nature, her dance, her singing, her cooking, her work with children, her business sense, that girl is everywhere. She was like perfect blend of Elizabeth and Darcy.

I wish one thing though, that this story has more about Mike Bennet, there is so little about his life unlike Amelia. How was his childhood, teenage, what he is passionate about, was there any creative dream of his with music or cars?
Also he was little bit more presumptuous than required, even after like 10 new revelations about Amy, again on 11th he was like oh I didn't expect you to do that or to be like that.

Amy was also little bit too near perfection, it was like nothing she couldn't do, and at same time we never come to know if Mike was creative and deeply committed to anything whether hobby or ambition.

Otherwise it was quite a wonderful story.
Frida chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
Awesome story! Equally funny & emotional :)
Amelia was an excellent character.. I would have liked to know more about Mike.
Nevertheless, I had a great time reading this tale.
Thanks for writing & sharing it!
kissmekim chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Amelia is too amazing... she seems to be Darcy and Lizzy combined. Mike is nice and all, but I really don't see what is special about him. hm, interesting story anyway, and the gender reversal is fun. I liked the brother dynamic.
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Good epilogue. I enjoyed this reverse story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Gee, it took him long enough
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
He really is out of his element
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
She really is amazing. He pales next to her
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
They finally kiss and then this
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Jealous, much? Lol
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Boy, he really is the stuck up one
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Good chapter. Mike seems like a snob. I guess that's how the real Lizzie comes across. Didn't realize it.