Reviews for 30 Kisses, 30 Ways Asuka and Shinji
Max Giles chapter 20 . 6/25
Excuse me im a big fan of your work and i was wondering if you stopped making these or if you are still working on one. I've been waiting for awhile now and i'm really worried. I don't mean to sound mean but its just i love the stories you wrote about my 2 favourite characters of all time, from my favourite anime. If you stopped could you maybe send me an email. My email adress is , don't judge me, I made that email when i was really young.
kingryu chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That...was interesting. And it was good.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Im not sure how this comment thing works but I just wanted to say it was great. And i don't understand what the AN meant cause i thought there were 30 ways. Anyway good job hopefully another story will appear to make my day.
Scarabeye3000 chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Years have passed since my last review and my last read of this story. Its still one of my favorites after all this time.
Sal chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
This was a rather fresh and sweet take of a new chap! Correct me if I'm wrong, but was the Disney short film, 'Paperman', an inspiration for this? If so, you added a very well fitted essence of the norm Eva AU to it. If not, I recommend you watch it for obvious reasons. I am however curious, what do you mean only more story to add? No 30 versions/30 chapters anymore?
Jimmy chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
"Not a Zombie" - are you sure? I can't really tell myself, I sure feel like it sometimes. ;)
Anyway, another great idea here. Loved how Asuka went to haunt him more for shit and giggles rather than just going full guilt-tripping on him.
Coldwire chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
So, it continues. I'm so glad it does. I haven't read this 19th kiss yet, I'm saving that for bedtime. I just wanted to say I thought this was pretty much dead, I stopped checking for updates a long time ago. I was just seeing what was new on the first page and I found this new chapter. I hope it means you'll go all the way with the 30 kisses, if you write them I'll read them, that I can assure. It's been 18 so far, tonight it'll be 19.
COBRASTEVE chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Oh my God, much better. I really liked her finding him and Shinji's dumb stuttering ways! Nice.
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Why did she leave and then come back at some point? It's like it's incomplete...
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Boy, you do have a very nice writing style. I've only read two of these but I can tell. Very nicely done. Like omake's with a common point.
Gryphon117 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Glad to see you are back. This one kind of reminded of Gob Hobblin's take on Leliel in one of his "Eva Sessions" fics, only a bit more on the comedic side. Pretty good chapter still, as usual.

Keep up the good work, I hope we keep on hearing from you soon.
Sal chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
It LIVES! Hoho, and again, each chapter you've produced oozes an exquisite uniqueness and a minimalistic perceptive plot every time. I'm not at all surprised to see this new chap with a spiritual form of a role reversal twist to it. It was uplifting, and if anything hilariously honest and needed as well. Particularly, because our now reinvented Asuka from the Rebuild series manages to repeatingly save Shinji from harm and even his own self inflicting self every single time. While Shinji would previously play that role in the original series, Asuka manages to do a better job than he did, obviously due to their own personas, so it's nice yet a bit frustrating. I think we all, even those that can't see past her way of thinking and doing, can kind of see her more easier since her introspective side is now obviously decoded, and hell, even rawingly honest per say. I guess we can take this as a guide into seeing another side of Asuka, or a grown up one if the new films serve as a sequel rather than an reprisal. However, to make things more complicated, our boy here makes it 10x harder with this upgraded hero complex and guilt dilemma he has going on. Like, seriously, these two need to just talk to each other and be honest like they've done before. We've seen it happen and able to be possible, now all they have to do they is fix these misunderstandings between them both so some teamwork can happen. The right amount of feeling and realistic growth in these various dimensions show sincerity through each segment you integrate. I literally can argue nothing less than with one spelling itch I encountered while reading. I hope to see regular updates approach but with time comes greatness, so no hurries are necessary. Thanks for this bittersweet new chapter! It really was splendid with a touch of an ironic comedic breeze to it.
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
It lives! TMiMitW has done it again (Wink) Beautiful update; your writing's excellent like always. Reminds me of the good ol 'chan days. Hope all's well with you, EB.
EyyyyyyThisGuy chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Bro that was great
Coldwire chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
This one was great, you cannot go wrong with the little girls.