Reviews for Cut And Run
DarknessRunsCold chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, you did an awesome job and don't worry in my opinion you did his voice perfectly. I actually just watched this movie a few days ago and thought I would peruse the fanfiction. So glad I did.
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
What's the verdict?

You win.
TC Stark chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Mr. Pink is god, I'm so sad to see there are hardly any RD fics on here, let alone Pink stories. All I think this place needs is a Mr. Pink sex scene haha, but yes I liked it, I love the last line

I'm a fucking rich scumbag
Rossco chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Fuckin' awesome.

I want to hear more!
Anneko chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Voicedead on. Much
Caligula II chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
AWSM!

I love Reservoir Dogs and Mr. Pink is my fave reservoir puppy.

Hah.. the voice was cool. He's a scumbag but he's a rich scumbag. Quite true.

Cheers and kudos.

C. II
PrincessKanoniKotori chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
FIRST of all, if Tarantino ever put the Reservoir Dogs up for adoption, I call dibs on Mr. Blonde, Eddie, and Mr. Pink!

...

well, I guess you can have Mr. Pink, I'll take Mr. Orange...

anyway, you certainly did Mr. Pink justice, good job! I hope that I can start adding some fics to this section!
Lur chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I love it, totally in character. Pink and Orange are my favourites, and you totally did Pink justice - very him, I like the sort of sneaky side of him. Well done!
Marigold chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Heh. Good job with the voice. OK, excellent job with the voice, I could almost hear SB speaking the lines.
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
You got the events right. Pink actually DID get away with the diamonds. Those gunshots that rang out in the distance after Pink shut the warehouse door, was that he had run into Nice Guy Eddie's car, and the cops tried blowing his tires out, but he speeded off before they got him.

Aside from clearing things up, I love this story. That concluding line, 'I'm a fuckin' RICH scumbag' was SO Mr. Pink.

Do you think you could do something about Mr. Blue?

Or Mr. Brown?
Mr. Glass 139 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Pink didn't get away.

Apart from that, good.
MicroChips chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I like it. I think that you've got Poink's voice pretty well, aside from the fact that he seems a little too agressive. Even so, wh00t.

And don't worry about being sucked in and staying. That's what this part of the site needs, someone to actually hang around.

Good luck!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
perfect. especially the last line - very Pink.

nicely done!