Reviews for Tainted
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was a very inspiring one-shot! Thank you!:)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Intriguing idea. Well written.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
...omg...again, you stun me with your brilliance of plots. I love how you take such wonderful characters from a beloved anime of mine and turn them into somethign that they always could have become: either monsters, doomed souls, or people who want desire in the form of a sibling. I love your use of metaphor with Kohaku and the way you used beautiful wording. Again, so twisted and compelling. I love it!
JoeyRedeyesWheeler chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh wow. I didn't expect the ending, but I loved it. There was a darkness to it that was simply delightful. I wish there were more to read. Lol, great work.
sam-champloo chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, this story was gloriously dark. I actually felt a chill run down my back when Sango heard the gunshot. Wow.
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Really, well done. This was defiantly fun to read, a darkly twisted ending to the feudal fairy tale. Keep sending these babies our way, okay, Wheezambu?
catgirrl246 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wonderful, wonderfully written.

You kept suspense througout.

I felt for Sango and Kohaku.

You left some things unexplained, to leave us readers wondering. Very few writers use that technique; only excellent writers do.

I saw a few minor grammar mistakes, but the writing style was superb.

Once agan, this was wonderfully written.
Teela.akimako chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This is one of the best stories I have ever heard. So dark and original, love it.
bobalina chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Um...whoa. Well, that's different. Congratulations. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Brilliantly written. Any award you win, you truely deserve.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Ooh cold. But I knew that was the only way they could do it, so clean and simple without and messy strings. Contemplating the effects on the space time stream gets pretty interesting... but thats another thing all together, and not the point of the story.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Holy shit you killed Kagome.

and yet for the sake of this stories plot im okay with that.

it was so..forbidden yet so easily loveable, the whole dark and twisted is already known so ill just say that you madethis believable in its own AU universe, great job.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Tainted, twisted and incredible.

The hair stood up on the back of my neck each time I read this.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow..that was interesting
ColdPersianFusion chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Couldn't they just destroy the well first and then get the Shikon no Tama from Kagome? It would be much safer to just destroy the well because it did brought Kagome to the past, it's not just the Shikon no tama that alters time but the well too don't you think? Sango and Kohaku shouldn't worry about telling her when they can destroy the forces that can atler time and even stop Naraku from retrieving power.

from a thinking angel