Reviews for And What of Alabaster Skin?
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
The bloody heart and odd angle give the story a more realistic bent. You know, its hard to talk when your lungs are full of blood.
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was heart wrenching, and I loved it!
I've always thought that if Aerith's (and Zack) death could leave Cloud in such depressing state, probably Tifa's death would shatter him completely because in a way, she was really his beginning and everything.
And your this story portrays it so lovely!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it. It is depressing, but hey, Cloud and Tifa end up together in the afterlife so why would I complain? LoL Kidding aside, great descriptions, great emotional buildup. Keep up the good work!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love the poem, love the story! I agree with you, if your pushing someone out of the line of fire you wouldn't be hit in the 'clean' angle.
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is horrible. I can't stop crying. I haven't actually read any fics where Tifa dies in Aerith's place, aside from this one, now. I can't imagine any of them being sadder.

I think you got it right. Tifa dying would absolutely destroy Cloud. Especially the way he was at that point in the game.

I may not be able to sleep for a long time. I just can't stop crying.
Desiderada chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
hum... nice alternative POVs. especially Aerith when she starts questioning the meaning of fate/destiny and independant will. very dramatic though...

again, simply stunning.

-Desiderada
Cloti22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
omg this is so sad. very touching.
Tifa Strife chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Omg! Thats so sad, :(

ENCORE! ENCORE! :)
sugumi chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i just had to come back and review...

_

that was great, in fact, its one of my most favorite one-shots!

continue, please, continue!
With A Smile chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Gotta love your work. I'm so jealous of your writing prowess :P

This story really made me openmouthed and gaping and feeling all heartbroken myself, cheesy as it might sound. I almost cried at the end, because you wrote Cloud's emotions and inner turmoil at Tifa's death oh, so well. It was literally beautiful and ridiculously heartwrenching. Blast it, Horky, stop making me cry!

Either way, this blows every other Tifa-instead-of-Aerith fanfic I've ever read out of the water. Surely the other ones can't amount to this. It's fantastic, really, and is just troubled enough to make your heart twist.

- With A Smile
Tamaria chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hey! Me again! I have a thing for your fanfics. I almost cried on this one. I've never read one of these that was so sad. The bloody heart thing was pretty good because of her pierced lungs.
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow...amazing. And the poem is the best that I've ever read in a fanfiction.

Great, GREAT job.
myxavier chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
well-written.. somehow, i have a liking for not-so-happy endings..
Bahamuts AngelVII chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is so sad. I seriously was in tears. How depressing. It was amazingly cute with the heart. Although, I'm not sure 'cute' is the right word here...
Blissdreamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2006