Reviews for My Love
XWaltzforVenusX chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
Aw! That was such an amazing story, and I loved the ending! The characters were so perfect, and I especially loved Ryan's wedding speech! Bravo!

-xVenus
blahhx49 chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
Aw, this was a sweet chapter! Everything just seemed to fall into place.

I'm surprised that Ryan and Taylor got married before Seth and Summer.

But of course, I'm especially happy that R/T are going to have a baby Atwood soon!

Too cute!
krisz chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
So sweet! They are so in love here. I didn't realize there was more to come from this story. I forgot about this one since it was so long ago. I really liked the close relationship Summer and Taylor have here as well.

Are we going to get a follow up with baby Townwood too?
taybaybay01 chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
i absolutely love this. :D its great. i can't wait for more.
tines chapter 15 . 3/3/2008
Aw loved it..so cute..just loved ur story..great job..tines
Flatfin chapter 15 . 3/3/2008
Seriously...like...there was an update?

I read this so long ago and thought that it was the end...but then you just go and write such a perfect concluding chapter!

Ryan was funny in this chapter, his line about the Nana knowing what a PDA is was very very in character, and yes I said it before...funny!

And Taylor is just so adorable, and she's got a baby Atwood bun in her oven...all kinds of yays!

I hope you write more RT because the way you dealt with Taylor's trauma and how she took back her life with the help of Ryan and the Cohen's totally melted my heart.

Top marks...keep writing!

Ave x x x
Azrael38 chapter 15 . 2/29/2008
Please please please try and update again! This story is so good!
blahhx49 chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
ohh, this is soo good! im really into this story and i see you havent updated in a while. but i hope you do, cause this is so interesting.
whitelilly0989 chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
This story is so good! I noticed you haven't updated in a while but I hope you keep this story going! I love it and I just read it from the beginning til the end... I completely fell in love with it! Good job!
jennaml2709 chapter 15 . 3/21/2007
i SO need an update im in a bad ryan/Taylor..OC all together withdrawal right now ...pwease
forgottenMisfit chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
this is the most passionately amazing story i have read in ages, i have ready great stories lately but nothing as amazing as this one is right now. wow. please continue.
LuvAngel448 chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
great story! please update soon!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
Dang

You should've moved to New England. It's like warmer here than South California.

xDD

ah well...update soon!
crappidoo chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i love your writing please continue to update! (:
Janer59 chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
aww...moving sucks! hope it goes easy for you...happy new year to you! also wanted to know is the title were all John Mayer songs? i didnt see if anyone answered you when you asked back in chapter 3...anyhoo happy and healthy to you and yours! post when you can!