Reviews for Vulnerability
chivichum chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
I just read the entire story, and, I'm. Just. Over the moon. It's so perfect in so many ways, especially the characterizations, storytelling, the HUMOR, the insightful truths from Yuuko that seemed so much like what she'd say, and the writing in general. Thank you so, so much for posting this, you've made me so happy!
ultraclosetfan chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
Thanks for your hard work! It was a fun read.
Maeve Fantaisie chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
This was AMAZING.

Thank you. :)

Maeve
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
If Watanuki is wondering why Yuuko suddenly has a friendship bracelet: she and the mirror spirit bonded over being yaoi fangirls and are now besties for life. New OTP found. ;-)
I really like this story. it's bittersweet in some places, incredibly amusing in others, and just altogether good.
Tsukihime15 chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Great story, love it!
EbonyWing chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
I adored this story! You write both of these characters so well. I've read and re-read this and each time I just fall more in love with it. Epic work! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Love it! Love it! Love it! :D
Angie-chan chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
This was such a good story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
This is the best Doumeki/Shizuka fic I've ever read :)
You've portrayed their characters so well that it was like reading the manga (but one where they do end up together)

It's perfect
Hisagis123 chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
Ok, that was beautiful!Thank for taking the time to share your amazing story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Oh My God.. This fanfic is so wonderful
I'm so loved it..
And you sure doing great job, and thank you so much for writing this fanfic, I enjoy reading it..
KiraRain chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I loved your story. Great Job! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Cool story bro.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Love it! Still my favorite doumeki/watanuki story! Now if only there was a sequal? (Hint hint). :-D
pheonix38514 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014