Reviews for Window Watcher
Yua chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I heart it
pega-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gah this was hilarious! It's the middle of the night and I can't laugh too loud so I'm sitting here laughing into my pillow XD very well done indeed
Breeluv chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
How could you not want to spy on inuyasha? he radiates sexiness and has the body of a God, hell i'd watch him too(:

Inukag forever!
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Its funny- this actually happened to a friend of mine. It was one of those book scenes you always want to act out; they've beeng going out for three years now!

love it, it was cute!
Sinful-Valentine chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
lol thats friken shouldcontuine it.

...

HELP ME!lol sorry,ima crazy in more than 2 ways!
GuessWho25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ha :) how cute, and funny!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
hahahahahaha awesome!
Ruse21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lol! Funny story
brakken chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A tad disappointing, though amusing. I guess poor little me was hoping for a bit more...some return voyeurism, actually. But ah well. My hentai side should probably clam down anyway. It's not all that helpful in writing reviews...*shakes head at self* Excuse my oddness. My brain is working strangely today. A humorous one-shot, the ending being the best part. A few little errors, but nothing major. I liked it.
TiffanyM chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
wow awesome story ] I would love to read how that date went ]
0-NiGhTmaRe-0 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
. i should hav read this one first but...THEY'RE BOTH PERVS .

lol! well nice job!
kagome313 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol, - i LOVE it... plain and simple

it was funny, n i had the pleasure of envisioning Inuyasha *drools*

kags falling off the bed was really entertaining

good job! _
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I blushed at through half of this story. But I liked it a lot. And I couldn't stop lauging, X). Silverbug2012
nitengale chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i love it! i love it! i love it! please continue the story im holding out for the answer
uluvme chapter 1 . 1/24/2008