Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Search for Hope
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This was a great story! I read every chapter. Good work! 7/10 (And I think exactly like Link here. We both prefer Midna in her imp form! She's much cuter and beautiful when she's in her imp form)
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Eh-freaking-pic! Beautiful job! I don't think there was even one single thing I didn't absolutely love about this story. I especially enjoyed how you tied everything together between the three games; for God's sake, go grab a phone and contact Nintendo. They'll surely want a look at this (and they could certainly use the help these days...).
Got Milk-I Do chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
OMGosh...

This storyline is what I hoped the new Zelda would be about. I thought for sure they were going to make it where Link had to find another way to get back to the Twilight Realm to see Midna. Basically a sequel to Twilight Princess.

Unfortunatly, it doesn't look like that's what's it's gunna be...

BUT! I LOVE this story! I was going to write one like this too! Well not exatly like yours, but the same concept. But I could never top this. This is just pure genius. I love it, I love it, I love it. Can't say it enough. I wish it would have gone on longer, but hey, can't complain when it was already amazing. D
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Short, but effective, I have to admit, albeit lacking in depth.

Your writing style could use some work, of course- generally what you’ve got here is written more like a statement of fact without really exploring the characters’ emotional states at the time the events described are taking place-, but the concept of the two Links working together is definitely interesting, even if the plot progresses so quickly we don’t really get a good feel for how they work as a team...

The same problem applies with Jashir, really; the concept of him as a character is good- as is his role in Ganondorf’s resurrection-, but you spend so little time exploring his character before we learn what he really is that it doesn’t have that much impact.

Still, interesting idea at the conclusion to tie “Twilight Princess” AND “Wind Waker” into the same timeline (Rather than the theory that they take place in the alternate universes created by Link’s time-travelling in “Ocarina”).

All in all, the story could be longer, but you DO have some interesting ideas here...
my goddesses chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
bravicemo! bravicemo! THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
zerox144 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
HOLY FUCK! im a big Link x Midna fan and i must say that this is absolute perfection.

This story was amazing!

it was very original,exciting,awesome and romantic.

I loved how you even tied the plots and characters from other Zelda games around this one.

You told us how the Hero of time finally found peace and how the World of Wind waker came to be.

This could be the sequel to Twilight Princess(if expanded a little) because everything fit together so well.

only bad things were a few Typos, sometimes words were Displaced and occasional Grammar Errors.

NEVERTHELESS! I LOVE THIS STORY AND NOW I LOVE YOU TOO.

YOU HAVE THE GOD OF SODA'S DEFINITE BLESSINGS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT AND BRIGHT FUTURE UP AHEAD. THANK YOU AND GOODBYE.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Great story.

Now if we can only get Nintendo to make it into a game...
majin-joe chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
One of my favourite moments before starting a new Legend of Zelda game is the excitement I feel when I'm about to dive into the world of Hyrule. I still remember the feeling of sadness I had when I got through the first couple of hours of Wind Waker and realized that there will be no Hyrule and no "Zelda" (I know she was still there as Tetra but it's not the same) and that this was going to be a different experience from the others. Seeing the way you incorporated the events of OoT and TP and the build up to the events that were about to unfold leading up to WW gave me the same sense of sadness I felt playing Wind Waker and that is some damn good writing. Excellent job!
Account Exanimated chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Wow. Wow. wow wow. This story was simply amazing! With the legends and the cunning mix of Wind Waker, Oracina of Time, and Twilight Princess! And so information of the Triforce Amazing job and not to sound like a brown-noser, but this one of the most amazing Link X Midna story I read!

Fav!
Elraiyan chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
WOW, best twilight princess fanfic ever. I wish it was longer.

me, i prefer true-form Midna over Imp-Midna, but both are great.

I crown you, Fett8802 best Twilight Princess fanfic writer.
Ducky in Spandex chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
Wow. That was the best TP 'fic I've read. You tied everything together seamlessly, and I loved all the pre-Wind Waker references. Your ideas are so good they're actually believable! I could actually imagine this happening. And that shows skill in a writer. Midna and Link are such a sweet couple (my favorite since I beat TP), and I love how you decided to make her stay in her imp form, for that was the form Link fell in love with. I love all the characters, all the Ocarina of Time references; Darunia, Navi, the Ocarina itself... Jashir was a delight! I love absolutely everything; I find no flaws in your story.

Wonderful ending, too Quite realistic for Zelda, really; not too happy, not too sad. Perfect. I'd love to see more LinkxMidna from you. Masterpiece!

—Ducky

P.S.: More people should review this, really! It's so much better than other stories I've read.
Artomis chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow! This story was GREAT! Perfect detail on every action! I was very impressed! Favorite Story so far this year!

~Artomis Quatar
TwilightFairy07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read...That's all I'm gonna say
Generic Character chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

That was the best story I've read on this entire site so far.

Your definitely going to be one of my favorites. It mixes a sad ending with a good one, Ganondorf lives, Link lives, Zelda is dead, Midna and Link are finally together.

Bravo.
Vaati The Wind Sorcerer chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Great! Almost too great, you are a great author and you have done an excellent fanfic here. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.