Reviews for An RST Christmas
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I wonder why no one has reviewed, its good. Randal love!
TeamReiRei chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
nah i dont think its Sue-ish. And DONT DELETE IT ]

I really liked it! I'm just happy SOMEBODY in this world knows how to protray characters. Bravo on protraying the legendary Randal Graves

I especially loved, "The term disaffected youth suggests that I am both disaffected and a youth. I'm insulted by your unfounded accusation that I'm disaffected."

Definetely keep it up!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this was so very randal

jersey greatest state ever
Nathan Kappesser chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Don't be hard on yourself, that was a great Clerks fic! Fanfiction has become nothing but BS nowadays, almost all of them are poorly written and consistently out of character- THIS was good, THIS was Clerks... rock on! And write more!
Lucinda A Holt chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
The "Penthouse Forum" part was so typically Randal! I laughed out loud. Good story :)
Raging Raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Not bad.

Very interesting.
Hell Cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Well, it is slightly Mary-Sue-ish but I'd of done the same thing in that situation!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
HEE. I had a feeling she'd steal those. XDD For $700, I was kinda hoping Randal would sell them, heh! I laughed. X3

She's a BIT sue-ish, yeah, but you didn't give her a name, and Randal doesn't end up dating her! Therefore, not a Sue.

I liked it. :3
SilentBobina chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Maybe a tad sue-ish but not really since it was a one time encounter and also because the only reason she kissed him was the mistletoe. I really like it, at least Randal was in character.
sleazydinosaur chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I liked it, I think you captured Randal really well, and you got the Star Wars reference in there. Good job.
ZGory chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It was pretty good. I liked your alongside commentary throughout the piece. And at least some video customer actually had good taste. Too bad she stole the videos and will never return.

For some reason the woman reminded me of that one girl who works with animals (the artificial insemination or was it masturbation?).
Wisdom of Insanity chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Well, I liked it! It has a kind of Sue-ishness to it, but the girl didn't stick around long enough to be annoying, thus I think it cannot be counted as a Mary Sue... I enjoy how everything clicked into place at the end, though I wonder why the girl didn't just run out with the tapes while Randall was busy ignoring her. Then again, it's more fun to annoy him and THEN make a fool out of him.