Reviews for Through Haseo's Eyes
Danst chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Yeah, I've always imagined Haseo thinking things like this, especially with the Sakaki part. I really liked the first chapter, it made you understand how most PKKers probably feel. And you (somehow) made the fight interesting. Most people have short fights because they make them so boring, but I found myself entertained. It was probably because you had more than just'slash and hack'.
Tiger5913 chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
:D I am still enjoying this fic and I'd love to see more. Silabus and Gaspard are so adorable when they first met Haseo, trying to teach him everything that he already knows! _ (And as usual, I'll be keeping an eye out for those little moments where Haseo thinks about Shino...)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
I LOVE Uxp
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Aww... I remember this scene. :( Oh well, Haseo will soon get strong once again. And more Haseo x Shino please...
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Keep it up. I really wanna read the part where Haseo gets his avatar.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
(Two thumbs up)
Steeple333 chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
I would've exaggerated the fragmented thoughts more, since they become more feelings than words at that point... but it's very hard to communicate.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
_!1
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Bravo ILOVE YOU!
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Great characterization of Haseo! It nearly made me go beat the game again . So far you've done a marvelous job and I hope you update soon.
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I liked it! I hope you update!