Reviews for Magic's Past
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 1/3
I know this will probably never be continued, but I love it anyway, and If you ever do return to it, I shall be waiting eagerly.
I like Vanyel's well planed out sneaking, and had a guess about the voice harassing Tylendal. I like how you're handling the fact that Stefan didn't exist at this point in time since the soul was still Tylendal, and the hell Stefan is putting his previous self through is hilarious.
Hoping you return someday, Gamma Cavy
Banner chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
This is an amazing concept. I love it.
Ettalrych chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
This is brilliant! I really, Really enjoyed reading this last paragraph. I know you'll probably never see this, but I wanted to review anyway, with the vague hopes you might one day pick up the metaphorical pen again. I won't make this too long, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated reading this, and that you'd put the time and effort in to write it. Thank you.
Ettalrych
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Where is the rest?! Is this fic dead!?
Larisya chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for what you did write. If it pleases you to finish, please do.
Azadrie chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Oh that is just amazing! I love it! I am officially hooked! And I love the idea of Tylendal being led around by the ghost of his future self, lol, the ironic contradictions in that particular setting are wonderful!
Gilfaron chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Ok i gotta say this, this story is a fantastic story and the pacing is perfect and flows really well with your writing style. Though the part where you ended it at does leave me with many questions since you haven't updated in 4 years xD
Like does Vanyel still become a Herald? If so how will his Gifts awaken? Does he come back with all his Gifts and will Savil and co. find him beating up a bunch of bad guys with magic? WHO KNOWS?
But yes anyway I just thought i would come by and tell you how much I love your fic.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
wow this sounds so interesting I just HAVE to know how this will end! PLEASE WRITE MORE! It's been well over 3 years since the last update so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS WONDEROUS FIC!
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Please, please update this story some time (preferably soon)!

It's way too awesome to be left alone and fallow... I really can't wait to see what will happen next! :)
Angel no Yami chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
If this plot bunny were to decide it needed to continue I would not complain. I like it. And hope you put up more chapters in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
This is a really interesting story! I love the time travel genre, and this has a lot of potential! I hope you come back to it!
Celebrien chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Brilliant! This is just too cute! And awesome! I love the thought of Stefen haunting and bugging Tylendel, too funny! :D
EJR HorseLady chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I really love this story. It's a pitty that it's abandoned.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
this is interesting i do hope you continue it. it would be interesting if stefan and tylendel's memories merge later on since they are basically the same person only stefan is tylendel reincarnated. i also hope to see the boys get together soon. it would be interesting to see how you go about it.
Natalucien chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
A good begining to what would have been a first rate story, If You FINISHED it!