Reviews for A Charmed Life
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved this. I totally fell in love with Flores. Also, I've never even dreamed of a Sirius/Rosmerta story but honestly, i'm a sucker for anything Sirius related (Sirius,y, my tumblr is even called Forever-sirius!)

I love this, beautifully writen and the love proclamations made my heart me,t and aww out loud,

Brilliant job :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great one-shot :-)
Rasphael chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"te amo" it's not the branch of the Portuguese language spoken in A├žores (Azores) it's the semi dialect spoken in Brazil,i as a Portuguese i find myself personally offend for that mistake, the Brazilian dialect its a bastardization and simplification of the true complex language. The correct way to say "i love you" in the Portuguese dialect spoken in Portugal mainland and the islands of Azores and Madeira is "Eu amo-te" grammatically the indirect complement in verbs that share the same type as the verb "amar" come after the conjugated verbal form. It's a stupid mistake since you clearly wrote it correctly in the first sentence "Desejo-lhe". With the best regards Duarte (hope it was enlightening)
Racheal chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This story makes me feel so...happy. You great story writer!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wicked. Nice setting, nice scenery. Love ocean sunsets.

Imagining shooting(figuratively of course) other readers down for the priviledge of going to Flores with Sirius.
Winni3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very awesomely cute!I don't think I've ever read a Sirius/Rosmerta fic before :O

I look forward to reading more of your Sirius fics
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That is so cute. I love the one-shot, although I'd rather read long stories. There're more fun. Keep up the most wonderful writing.
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
aw...! that's so cute! adorable! heehee... I love it! YAY! oh, i so do love the way you write. you make it all seem so real... hmm i love, i love.

melissa
dragonriderhp chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
ah, a brilliant one-shot sequel; it sounded so romantic and sweet! a nice little ending to this story, i think! bravo! encore!
RahNee chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe I never reviewed this! Shame on me.

Guh... it was... sigh... it was... *faints*...

Just beautiful! Sexy, romantic, sweet, and fluffy. I loved every second of it!

(As for what we talked about with the rating... You've got it rated correctly, dearest. And it was just the right amount of implication and innuendo, too!)

Add me to the group of people waving my hand madly in the air a la Hermione!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Who wants to go to Flores with Sirius, you ask? I want to go to Flores with Sirius!*hand shoots up into teh air, waving frantically in a very Hermione-esque style!*

i love Sirius, adn i love the way you write him!

sorry it took me so long to read and review-lifehectic, midterm examsterrifyingly evil.

thanks, so much for making me drool over the image of my Padfoot dressed up in black leather *drools more, sighs*

thnx, Shadow
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I loved it! I really did, it was so sweet! Gotta go shop for Christmas gifts, sorry, so I can only reiterate that your writing was as fantastic as ever!
Emmas Padawon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ah smashen. I loved this :D
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I am so glad they waited and now finally get their rewards. I think it is all the more sweeter. This was lovely. Looking forward to the next one shot. It sounds interesting.

Thanks for another great chapter.

Sunny
Writer-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aw! I finally finished Semi-Charmed Life and went directly to this story. I'm very excited for the next one shot. I like the title ;) it's a great song. Nickelback is pretty much my favoritest band in the world. And I can honestly say my hand shot up in the air when you posed that question. Who wouldn't want to go to Flores with Sirius? Can't wait for the next one-shot!