Reviews for Oh No, Wrong Move!
Rodidor chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
poor harry...cho s vomit worthy(sorry but true)
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Cho is trying to hard. Poor Harry. I hope Hermione can rescue him... and Ron and Ginny too!
Paeng chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Wow... sweetsugarpuppy! Nice job! Ahihi! Please update soon :)
georgia public reader chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
Fantastic! This story is great! I love that you don't just push Harry and Hermione together but you're also not taking forever to do anything. I always like to try and give some advice but all I can say for yours is that some of the grammer isn't always right which makes it a bit confusing to read unless you're like me and read TOO much so that your brain automatically corrects things like that! :) Congratulations again on a totally fabulous story, I eagerly but patiently await the next chapter.

Good luck!

Georgia Michael :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
Haha, always the first reviewer, eh? I bet I'm not it right now (damn school). Anyway, you're thirteen? Whoa! I'm fourteen! Haha! I mean-err... So, Cho broke her arm, how Cho like. Jeez, I bet she's going to "Faint" next. *Sigh,* this girl just doesn't know when to stop, does she? Oh well, H/Hr forever! (And, now as I say, Delusional is the new cannon. Hehe, I feel so creative! Not really, but you know what I mean.)

Ooh, Harry did a very Marauder-like thing! I love it! Hopefully, though, Harry will realize what Hermione said. *Sigh,* if not, he's a boy for sure. Hehe, get it? Gahh, too much sugar!

I think, personally, that you didn't have a lot of Remus/Tonks. I mean, you said something about a ton of it in this chapter, but I hardly saw anything. Actually, from you telling people that DON'T like the ship, you sort of just ended up leaving people out of some information. Oh well, whatever, I bet everyone still read it.

I think Harry and Hermione should start holding hands (that is, unless they already do, then they should keep on doing it), because, as the whole (ish...) Hogwarts said, Hawwy wuvs Mione Moo.

Haha, you capitalized Chicken Leg. Sorry, I just had to point that out. I thought it was funny. Haha.

Okay, well, pretty long review. Hopefully I was still the first! Hehe.

Update Soon!

SwishAndFlick31
a chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
sweet
cutiecute chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
hahaha! i like that cho chang bit at the last part but i DONT LIKE cho chang! well... great chap!

and ur a pinay huh... hehehe... oh i wish to go back there(philippines)!

well... update soon!

*(_)*
Rodidor chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
oo cho is going to DIE
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
hey i really like it so much keep it comin
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Aw! Harry is feeding Hermione! Aww! I wonder why Hermione passed out, though. Was it really stres, or was it something else? Just wondering. Hm... I think that, one day while Hermione is still sick, Harry should lean in to kiss her (on the cheek), but Hermione moves at the last minute (unknowingly, of course), and they end up kissing on the lips. And you know what'd be even better? IF CHO WAS THERE! Like, if she really DID get sick. That'd be hilarious!

Okay, enough with that.

Update Soon!

SwishAndFlick31

PS: Thanks for thinking my penname is cute! I like yours too! *grin*
Rodidor chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
o my gosh
cutiecute chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
hah! cho just deserve that! hahaha! nyc chap!

really! update soon!

*(_)*
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Ok I have to ask this. Cant we just kill CHO! I hate her! Harry and Hermione should be together! Cho can just go jump of a freakin bridge! NO ONE will miss her! PLEAZE!

AND this is a really good story. But Cho really needs to die. LOL!
GreatWolfSpirit chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
This is turning out to be a good story. Keep up the ggod work. By the way, I read your profile and thought you'd like to know that I ship both Harry/Hermione and Remus/Tonks. Also the Ron/Luna ship is called Red Moon. I'm not really sure why, though. :)
Bloodied Blade chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
You know I love good fluff and Harry going to help Hermione, whilst blowing off Chang, That was the best fluff ever! So please put more in? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Bye