Reviews for The Gift
SCONED chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Ooh...did Harry get Gin back? Heh heh, it's true what Tonks says, one noble prat IS enough for any party. Harry is a humungous fool. I love that you put the cheer up thingy (which was v funny, btw) as Lily's idea. I thought it was going to be a Sirius or James, but Lily is very ood. Ok...can I have Fred or George (no preference) and the song will be...Hella Good by No Doubt. Yeah...that'd be a good time. x
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was very sweet...love Harry's present.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
aww, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, which is especially nice on a cold, rainy and dreary day like today is. ugh. :(

i really enjoyed this, mainly cuz it focused on remus and harry, which is a relationship that really intrigues me. we really didn't see enough of them interacting in the last few books, and with dumbledore and sirius gone, it's sort of up to him to provide a link to his past family, act as a quasi-father figure and whatnot...

and i so enjoy the parallel between the two noble prats. glad remus is happy with getting over his martyrdom - very nice attempt in trying to convince harry, even though it didn't seem wholly successful.

anyhoo, yes. the point is, another fab fic. :)
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That is very beautiful.
Werewolf Queen chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I msut say you're quite lucky, I cant stand Remus/Tonk or so mcuh Harry/Ginny (but I dont hate it) but I enjoyed this story and want to read more, and it shall be added to my favourites!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4