Reviews for Something Worth Keeping
Bluementrit chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
hi,

i liked your story

to tell you my opinion

i don't like tha role of emi

i don't know why but just i don't like her

hope to read more of this story

more power

God Bless U Always

ARIGATOU
Blackrose2005 chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Hey! I think that you did fine int he rape scene... or kinda. I would've messed up as well!

It does seem like Mi-Chan's out of character... but if u read my fic,I think he's out of character too! o.O I'm trying to make him the evil cocky basterd, but it's hard u know! Hope you update soon!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yay! Ganko is here! It's always funny when Tokiya has to deal with girls stairing at him, but it funnier when they're 14 and he's 22!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Nice, update soon!
DR4G0lV chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Mi-chan is out of character, but thats okay. Over all a good story. Hope you update soon.
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
Dude! It took them twenty minutes 2 get around her location...n another 5-10 minutes 2 find her...by that time it would hv given those 2 bastards more than enough time 2 do f deed! Timing is not really good...Update!
Sirena87 chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
i liked it.. but could you please make Mi-chan a LITTLE more .. uhmm.. what's the word.. attracted to fuuko? please... please please update this..

malo chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
ganko gets mugged and almost raped then they are thrown out of their apartment...that's sad...

i bet tokiya's gonna offer them to stay with him...;P

update soon!
mikaro chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
updatE! :D
larsha chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
pls update soon
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Nice, Please update soon!
DR4G0lV chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
I like it a lot. Please continue!
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
All well will break loose when she comes back...update!
FukuWija chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Wow! I luff this chapter! ToFuu finally met! -runs around- YEY! XD LOL.

-shifty eyes- hmm...that Emi person better not take Mi-chan away from Fuuko-chan nuu! XO LOL.

Must...wait...for...next chapter.

Ooh! Update soon! -huggles-
FukuWija chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
I felt really sorry for Ganko at this chapter. T_T poor poor thing.

Damn bullies! Burn ya'll to hell! [] LOL.

And now, I must read teh fourth chappie, must've slipped my mind...like everything else...XD LOL. Hehehehe...X3
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »