Reviews for Standing On The Edge
Covee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved the story, but have you read Esme's back story? I don't think Esme's husband would have been visiting her grave all too often...

You can find it on Twilight Lexicon under Character Bios if you want to read it

Regardless, I do love the story! It was very well written and I loved the ambiguity of it!
girl with fangs98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
So sweet and sad!

Maybe you could do another chapter from Esme's POV where she was actually watching from the shadows.

Just a suggestion! Great story by the way!
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I didn't know who you were writting about but I thought it was a good story. GOd bless you and yours.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Figured it out when you mentioned the ring at the clifftop. Very well done.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
omg! i thought bella died then! god that was depressing... wow.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
sniff. No I didn't figure it out, sorry. It was good, though!
niki chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
that was beautiful
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i figured it out as soon as u mentioned the child. yay me! but yea i really liked it. but it makes me kinda sad to think how dedicated he was to esme and she went of with carlisle. oh well i just find tht really depressing. (wow i review ur storys alot thts really wierd! u must be good)
Lunamis Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was so sweet, but it's also sad because Esme moved on and her husband never could. How sad and heart broken he must have been to see when he was in heaven, that his belated wife was alive and in the arms of another.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw so sad and sweet poor him. It was beautifully written though
forevermagik chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I thought it was Charlie and Bella's headstone. Something had heppened to Renee, Bella and Charlie were so depressed, Bella was turned into a vampire and now Charlie has no family left. That's my take on it.
TwilightTunes chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Esme's husband was an evil wife beater. This man sounds like he loved his wife, so it was too OOC for me. Nice writing but too nice for this guy.
isabella munozbella2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
i liked it though i don't he did it because he loved her but that is life was over and his wife took it away...the child thing was right on point...i loved it muahahahah chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Are you sure Charles felt like this? Well maybe after he realises that she was gone but before that, I think he didn't really care for her...sad...great story though...
A Wall Of IV chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Go me! i thought it was carlise because it said child and wife. but which child? this is a really sad but well explained story. plz update soon!