Reviews for Immortality Syndrome
charisma chapter 5 . 4/4
oh god poor bubbles when she said no blossom please i love you in a pleading tone and when blossom said coldly i don't care bubbles was sure she lost blossom to the darkness and there was no coming back i felt so sorry for bubbles i did i felt sorry for her especially since she blamed her own self shit poor sweetie
Irken-Pony chapter 5 . 4/1
Man This was really good, I felt Bad for Bubbles though, her poor innocent mind...
alec.wiley1 chapter 4 . 1/24
We miss you, Blossom and Buttercup. Bubbles was very brave throughout all this...

Bubbles's thoughts about life and death were poignant, incredible, and very thoughtful. You have to love this girl for not giving in to the darker workings of human nature.

I still don't know why Blossom and Buttercup went off the deep end.

I'm going to read Immorality Relapse and Solitary Vigil now. Your fics are awesome, Parsec!
alec.wiley1 chapter 3 . 1/24
When Buttercup was mocking Bubbles condescendingly, it reminded me of Ozymandias saying to Nite Owl II, "Oh, Daniel. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Do grow up." I'm serious, the Watchmen parallels to this horror!fic are incredible! I love them!

So Buttercup is dead now? *sighs* Well, I guess that's what you get when you threaten to kill people and/or if you actually do! (I love Bubbles's reasoning throughout all of this, btw; especially her inner thoughts.)

I love this fic!
alec.wiley1 chapter 2 . 1/24
This is really, really sad! Wonderfully written; touchingly beautiful.

I have to say I didn't know Bubbles had it in her! Go Bubbles! Yeah, it sounds kinda sick, but since Blossom and Buttercup have lost their marbles, I guess I'm supporting her now...

Hey guys, did you know in the comic based on this fic, there were regulars from and Mountain ? (They played some of the folks in the park.) True story.
alec.wiley1 chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh, my God, what a dramatic and intense chapter! It's beautiful, sad, and horrifying all at the same time! I feel so sorry for Buttercup! What do you think Bubbles is going to do?

Seriously, though, is Buttercup going to come back to reality? How about Blossom?
Kristiane143 chapter 1 . 1/6
AMAZING! JUST SIMPLY AMAZING! We will all miss your work, Parsec. I hope you would see all of the fans waiting for your next fanfic (Although that's nearly impossible). This is the best series I've ever read!
GoldMatt007 chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Simply, all I have to say is...
This is the best fanfic series I ever read in my life. From Syndrome, to Relapse, to Vigil. All fantastic, all masterpieces. I know you don't make fanfics anymore and mostly are making video games nowadays, and that's great. But Parsec, you are a Goddamn PPG fanfic legend, you hear me. Your epic PPG past will live on forever.
Lena chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
This was awesome to read. But the ending was sad and I nearly cried.
FLOWEZ chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Awww this is so sad, but I loved it. I loved seeing bubbles this strong.
HarveyC510 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Well fuck, that was dark and awesome. Good stuff.
superboltstrike chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This was intense. Sad to see two of Townville's beloved heroes succumb to that. I actually thought Bubbles became one of them, glad she didn't. Great story overall.
SmileMan64 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Things have to get worse before they get better, huh? Then again, heroes easily and quickly triumphing over evil would be a very boring history.

Just one detail. The Mayor and Ms. Bellum are already at Town Hall? I thought it was very early in the morning, and that the sun hadn't even raised completely yet. But it's just a very small detail.
SmileMan64 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Nice action sequence.
SmileMan64 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Interesting concept. It's nasty seeing Blossom going nihilistic.